Everything posted by ddanger
-
The Jeff Nicklin Story
Thanks for sharing this....
- In Case You're Interested????
-
2017 CFL Draft order
Look what he got! A player who leads the league ( well tied ) in interceptions, plus a first round draft choice! We were going to lose him for nothing at the end of the season. I just feel like this is very similar to the Jets trade with Buffalo.
-
2017 CFL Draft order
Could Walters have maybe been coached up by Chevy prior to the trade??
-
GDT: Winnipeg @ Ottawa
I find the negativity appalling actually. Our team started out 1-4 and finished 10-3. Yet somehow we ***** about that! After years and years of losing we make the play-offs, where anything can happen. Let's be happy!
-
GDT: Winnipeg @ Ottawa
I'm glad Medlock got his CFL record.....but like others have said, it's a reflection of our offensive offense in the red zone. There's no doubt it's an area of weakness on our team. Harris is a competitor, and a football warrior. He was hurt, and playing through it. We need him next week, and as much as I would like to have seen him get to 1000, I'd rather see him help us to a win over BC next week. Leaving Nichols in was a mistake IMO, Glen needs some reps if he's the backup. Taking Harris out was not a mistake.
-
Week 20 (@ Ottaway) Practices ETC
Bombers absolutely need a good showing. Players like Bass and Denmark ( and I haven't seen Wild's name mentioned ) who are injured should be left to heal up, we need them next week, not so much this week. Last week's poor showing really hurt the home play-off game chances, basically eliminated them.
-
Why the hell is Burmi still here??
I don't think he's going to lose his job over Burmi.....but I totally agree it's time to move on from this guy. I think if Dano gets into a game and shows what he can do that will relegate Burmi to the press box.
-
Silver lining.
Davis has been listed at #2 for quite some time now. He will be getting a portion of the 1st team reps for sure. KG will be running the scout team, and getting virtually nothing with the 1st team.
-
Silver lining.
Some people have complained about Neufeld in this thread. I think he got burned once for a bad sack.....didn't see much of his play was he bad??
-
Silver lining.
I've been waiting all year to see Davis play. He seems to be a much different qb who can actually run, and that would give us a completely different look. He should've played in the 4th quarter.
-
Silver lining.
It was painfully obvious that Nichols didn't have it early in the game. No doubt he needed time to work it out, and MOS had to balance that with winning, but he just didn't have it. He should've been pulled.
-
Silver lining.
I absolutely agree with this, and that's why ( at least at first ) I agreed with keeping him in the game. But as we got into the 3rd quarter and Nicholls was still playing poorly, and LaPo's play calling was awful, I really felt we needed a qb change. He just didn't have it, and that game was too important to let get away.
-
Silver lining.
I really liked how Darvin Adams came to play. And block. I thought they threw to him a ridiculous amount though. And Medlock=money.....
-
Depth Chart vs. Ottawa
And we still have to scratch 2 from this roster right?? I guess Gurley and an American from the defense?
-
Darvin adams getting healthy, who comes out?
We need a fully healthy Ian Wild for the playoffs. If that means sitting him the next 2 games I'm fine with that. Obviously he's not 100% no sense rushing him and aggravating things.
-
Darvin adams getting healthy, who comes out?
Totally agree with this.....Couture is a rookie who they are trying to bring along slowly, and they've probably played him more than they want/should. It's a no-brainer, Neufeld goes in to replace Cheung.
-
West semi final time conflict
No brainer folks.....Bombers
-
Playoff Bound
24k attendance on a day that was pretty nice was a sad statement. A lady I know who's been a STH for decades calls them "jumpers". On when things are good, off when things are bad. And the jumpers missed a great game!
-
Week Of @ BC Game
I think our MOP is currently between 3 players......Leggett; Dressler; and Medlock.
-
Playoff Bound
Say what we will about the Roughies......and we sure will lol......but they really are Canada's football team. We go away every winter for a few weeks, and everywhere we go, be it south or west to Hawaii, we ALWAYS see someone wearing their green Rider stuff. The only Bomber stuff I ever see is on my back, and never see any other team bling.
-
Playoff Bound
Bombers till have some work to do....especially in the secondary.
-
Playoff Bound
There is no doubt in my mind that the addition of Mr. Bond to the o'line has dramatically improved it.
-
Lions at Bombers GDT
Turns out the seats in our section were dry anyway. And now that we have a win, my shirts are back in the closet unwashed!!
-
Lions @ Bombers Post Game Discussion
I sat in that section lots.....didn't mind the end zone view at all, no drinking so much less stupidity. It was great!