Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil 2018 schedule
I mistakedly thought the early start to the schedule was due to the whole season being moved up...looks like it's moved up only because of the 3rd bye week. Not sure I like a 3rd bye week...hope it actually does something for player safety
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil 2018 schedule
I'm sure glad the Bomber don't play July 28th. I'd hate to tell my daughter I can't make her wedding
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil 2018 schedule
The good news is training camp is closer... The other good news is I can now make my summer plans to visit Manitoba
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil 2018 schedule
I guess the old saying "The real season starts at Labour Day" no longer applies.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil 2018 schedule
Schedule out? Season moved up 2 weeks? Wow this Commissioner doesn't fool around!
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
If I am Franklin, there is no way I sign in Toronto unless Ray is gone or my signing bonus is like 500K...
-
Bomber Moves 2018
-Free Agency doesn't start till February 15th -We had the 2nd fewest free agents -We've already re-signed a few guys - It's the off-season...a little patience is needed
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Talk is the CFL may promote Andrei Preau (sp?). Sadly, we then would no longer hear, "Turd down!"
- CFL Schedule Change a Bad Idea
- CFL Schedule Change a Bad Idea
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Maybe we can get permission to talk to Mark Nelson now that he is no longer DC.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
They are not in the same stratosphere as House or Poplawski, but I understand what you mean...I think bringing Demski in here next year is a definite possibility - providing he comes in cap friendly
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
You are right. He should really develop an invisibility formula so when guys go to hit him he can just disappear...
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
So now if the Lions have a bad start to the season will the following happen? Hervey: "Wally, you're fired!" Buono: "Okay. Ed, you're fired!"
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Confirmed. Well, they could have done worse...
-
Should Ricky Ray Retire (On A High Note), Or Keep Trying To Go Beyond 40?
He should sign as our back-up...thats the best option
-
Grey Cup: Calgary vs Toronto
In the end its' the cockiness of BLM going for it all that cost Calgary a chance.
-
Grey Cup: Calgary vs Toronto
Ha! BLM, you suck! 2 years. 2 loses.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
We already signed Rick House...twice in fact!
-
Former Bomber Head Coach Mike Riley Fired
My favorite all time coach with the Bombers. Yes he benefited from some good scouting and good g.m. in Cal Murphy but he was a players coach. I believe it was James West who once said of him, "I would throw myself in front of a bus for him." Doubt he would ever come back to the 'Peg though.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Heh it's fun to dream. When you're a Bomber fan it's sometimes all you have.
-
Talks with Mulumba
According to Riders radio he is.
- In Case You Missed It.....Parts 1 & 2
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Not that hard to figure out why we are talking about Matthews. First, this is a fan website where we talk about what we want, not necessarily about what will happen. Secondly, Matthews has played for us, was released early, AND is presently a free agent. Third, Larry Fitzgerald was a star receiver in the NFL, Matthews was not. I'm not saying Matthews will come back here but if I was our G.M. I would be at least calling his agent...if he doesn't get any offers by spring...you never know
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
I know we released Matthews (a few years ago) a little early so he could pursue the NFL so he may consider us first if he feels his NFL dream is over. He is 28 so a few good years left in his body