Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Yup. The Bombers might be lucky to win more than 2 or 3 more games this season.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
The touches weren't the problem tonight. B.C. stacked the box after the 1st Quarter. When the other team is scoring and ALL your coach EVER does is kick after 3rd and 2, you deserve to lose. Granted, we might have won if Collaros was in, but losing to a first start rookie QB is inexcusable. One of the most embarrassing losses certainty in a decade.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I'm not a fan to boo my own team...but the Bombers deserve those boos...
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
This is on this Offense. Sorry. Last 4 drives and no points. No excuses.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Crap. We could be losing at the half!
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
This game was a caricature of the Redblacks franchise the last few seasons...they just finds ways to lose.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Ahhh. Nevermind...
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Is it time to change the title of this thread?? Yikes!
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Yeah, everyone on TV saw that...it would be nice if Suitor and Smith would state the obvious but the only thing the TSN dou can do is gush about the sudden resurgence of the amazing Ottawa Redblacks.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
That's what I felt too. A bad Ottawa team plus an expected win by the Bombers = trouble
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Unfortunately, with the short week, there's only one real practice - Wednesday. Which may make the Bombers decision to roster Collaros difficult. I'm guessing they leave Collaros off this week - bring Brown on - but who starts is anyone's guess as we never know what's going through O'Shea's head.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Yeah, but the DB's haven't really been the problem in this game. When the Offense can't get at least 1 yard on 2nd and 3...yeah, 4 points in a half ain't enough.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Oh boy! 2 Drives: 1 INT, 1 run with no gain and 1 Sack. I wonder if the Bombers are trying to show us a game where both the Offense and Defense are horrible.
-
Arblows vs Suck GDT
I know I'm stating the obvious here...but boy, does Trevor Harris ever get rid of the ball quick. On numerous plays, I've seen the pressure coming from Toronto...Harris either hits the hot inside route or throws the side screen. So why can't we do that? Why can't Collaros? Serious question...
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
One of the worst PI calls I've ever seen. That was a head scratcher. And that's the game.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
2nd and long...the worst situation for this Bombers D
-
Grey Cup GDT - Riders vs Als
Hard to get that picture out of my mind.
-
Grey Cup GDT - Riders vs Als
I'm probably the only one on this board who was cheering for the Riders (or at least admits it). I can't stand Jason Maas or Alexander, plus I've lived in SK for years...but yeah, SK deserved it, they were the best team this year, and also today. Congrats to them. Hopefully the Bombers come back stronger in 2026.
-
Grey Cup GDT - Riders vs Als
The Riders are playing 1 American Receiver (I believe), but 4 American O-lineman. Thus the great running game and protection for Harris. Collaros could have 1 more good year in the 'Peg; however he'll need better protection or he'll end the year in the hospital.