Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Will we be better or worse?
True. But this is not factoring injuries in. I don't see any indication that b.c. has improved. Sask should with Collaros at QB. Edmonton and Calgary will be in the mix. We should, at least, be as good. This is spring, where hope springs eternal (well, at least if your anybody but an Allouette fan).
-
Will we be better or worse?
If you ask Rod Peterson, we are worse (5th he predicts). If you ask me, we will be about the same - and that means we have a terrific season. I believe we could challenge for first place. IMHO, B.C. finishes 5th in the west, but 1 thru 4 is anyone's guess.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Did anyone happen to hear the interview Troy Westwood did (on 1290) of Rod Peterson, voice of the Riders?? Apparently Westie asked Peterson for his prediction of the upcoming season. Peterson said" Riders 1st in the west, Bombers 5th in the west.". (Peterson talked of this on Rider radio and said his prediction was met with dead silence...).
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Hmmm. Not too sure Ottawa will be too happy to hear this news (see 2017 playoffs)
-
Canadian Politics
I honestly didn't know there would be anyone left in this country, at this point, who would be defending the Prime Minister of this great country...apparently there are...is that you Margaret?
-
Canadian Politics
Heh now, be nice. Everyone knows the budget will balance itself!
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I'm a little nervous with all this talk about the Bombers making cap room for Muamba...
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Wilder - American Harris - Canadian therein, says Captain Obvious, is the biggest difference between the 2. VERY few American running backs are in this league for more than 3 -5 years. There are very few Mike Pringles and Charles Roberts. If Wilder dominates in this league for even 5 years...I will be duly impressed! (If he makes an NFL roster I will be impressed x 2). But yeah, he is a good player. After Harris, I take Wilder as my starting RB
-
Bomber Moves 2018
The problem with offering him that kind of $ is that we would then have to cut elsewhere. And if Harris makes significantly less, what does that say to him? Just asking the kinds of questions I'm sure Walters grapples with.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
He is good, but not good enough for what teams sign him for...200 grand for an impact canadian in this league is do-able, 250,000 is not IMO. We were willing to offer Westerman 200, but that was before we signed some of the other guys. I'd imagine the Bombers offered around 200. Montreal can probably offer more.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Probably would only be a real issue at the end of a half or game, where the offense needs a TD to win... ...but I am not against considering this rule change
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Hmmm. I didn't come across that stage when I read "On Death and Dying" by E. Kubler-Ross. Did she put out a 2nd edition?
-
CJOB Bombers Show Monday Jan 22
Right on! Love hearing Bomber talk in the off-season.
-
2018 CFL Draft
Ben Cahoon was seen tapping Maple Syrup out of a Maple Tree once, so that is how he got his Canadian status.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Agreed - Denmark is a class act.
-
Former Bomber Head Coach Mike Riley Fired
I don't know how I would feel if he ever came back to the CFL...assuming it is with the Bombers that would be okay...if he coached any other team it just wouldn't be right.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Please post political comments in another section...lets keep this one on topic
-
East Coast Expansion ?
And here I always thought they were called Urinal pucks...this is a major setback for me.
-
Will Walters go all out at MLB?
Oh that is just so weird...
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Yes! I have read Lapo's playbook and he has some specific offensive packages where Nichols goes into the huddle and says, "Guys, after this play we will punt."
-
So who won free agency?
Yeah, but if we lose even one of our two pre-season games some on this board will still be calling for Lapo/O'Shea to be fired.
-
So who won free agency?
Rider fans on Tuesday: "We won free agency!!" Rider fans on Wednesday: "Awww! Nevermind."
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Speaking of being over paid and getting cut, my money is on that happening to Westerman next year!!
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Maybe Henoc wants to pull a Kevin Glenn and play for all 9 teams
-
Bomber Moves 2018
The problem with Henoc is that by the time his agent says they are ready to talk $, the other starting MLB's might be off the table. If you are Walters do you want to take that risk?