Everything posted by blueingreenland
-
Thanksgiving Football
Hmmm. Doubt either of them leave their teams, but the thought of having one of them joining the Bombers intrigues me.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
I love our lineman being nasty too; however, Im wondering what we would be saying if it was the opposition's lineman being fined? Just a thought...
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
I guess there's no point to actually going to a live game then...they might actually lose...🙃
-
Chris Matthews signs with Stamps
Walters has done a great job getting Canadian talent in here. He has also done a good job of getting free agents in here pre-season. Having said that, he has a failing grade when it comes to bringing in talent mid-season, such as NFL players/ex-CFLers. I remember when the Bombers signed talent such as James West and Rod Hill. This regime (and if this is O Shea's decision than the F goes on him) has greatly disappointed me on this Chris Matthews issue.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
So ticked at the Bombers. The best team in the CFL looks to upgrade (yes, I know they have injuries), and we stand pat!!!!
-
BOMBERS -Playoffs - ESKIMOS Out
Can you elaborate on the 2nd and 3rd overall picks? Is there a trade or two I missed?
-
3 stars +hh on an eskie roll
Agree that Hall is #1
-
Game Day Thread- Week Sixteen, GAME 14: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Eskimos September 29, 2018
Huh? Not sure what you mean. Like, maybe we should have held them to zero points?
-
Game Day Thread- Week Sixteen, GAME 14: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Eskimos September 29, 2018
I was hoping to see the new returner debut for us, but oh well. Hopefully Fogg can break a couple.
-
TEAM NOTES - WINNIPEG @ EDMONTON GAME #69
Anyone know if we have any lineup changes?
-
TORONTO 3-9 @ CALGARY 10-2
Toronto was an average to below average team last year that won a few games at season's end and got lucky in the Grey Cup (but kudos to them). This year they are a bad team (without Ricky Ray). Right now they might be worse then Montreal.
-
O'Shea's non-answers
Not sure it hurts the Winnipeg Football club...but it is frustrating. Like 3 weeks ago he was asked about Weston Dressler on the coaches show...he said "He's fine" and yet Dressler was out 2 more weeks after that. I find it's almost pointless to ask O Shea anything.
-
Tiger Cats @ Lions
One of the epic loses in CFL history. Kind of makes O Shea's decision in B.C. to go for it and not kick the field goal that much bigger, doesn't it? We beat B.C. back then and we would be 4 points ahead of them in the standings at this point (which would all but have guaranteed us a playoff spot at this point).
-
Tiger Cats @ Lions
That might be our playoffs hopes waving bye-bye! Makes next week's games against Edmonton a MUST win.
-
Tiger Cats @ Lions
Hamilton you suck! Thanks for nothing!
-
SASKATCHEWAN 7-5 @ TORONTO 3-8
I assume you are joking. B-T is doing alright. The Toronto defense is porous.
-
SASKATCHEWAN 7-5 @ TORONTO 3-8
I love Jim Barker on the panel.
- EDMONTON 7-5 @ OTTAWA 7-5
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
To sum up a lot of posters on this thread: - Nichols still sucks - O Shea sucks -LaPo is the worst OC in the league - Hall is the worst DC in the league - Our offense is bad - Our defense is bad - Our special teams/kicker is bad Me? Well, I'm just glad we won. We needed this game. We still got problems, sure. But at the end of the day it's a W, and I'm happy for that!
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
Kenbrell Thompkins may be a keeper ..looks like his break out game.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
Tom Brady would suck behind that Oline.
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
I'd trade Nichols for Manziel. (And no, I haven't been drinking).
-
Game Day Thread- Week Fifteen, GAME 13: Als @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers September 2, 2018
Yeah Montreal doesn't look good, but Manziel is NOT the problem. He was 5 for 8, but those 3 were catchable. He has almost no offensive line protection.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Rumblings in the media that Manziel will sign a multi year extension with the Al's. Interesting.
-
Fritz Hanson to be inducted into Ring of Honour
Will he have a grandson or grandaughter there on his behalf?