BC (4-6) @ Montreal (3-8)

NorthernSkunk

Not sure if it's my place to start a thread like this.  I am thinking we are cheering for Montreal to win tonight so we can keep BC as far below us as possible,  or are we cheering for BC to win so maybe Montreal and Toronto both stay below us in the standings,  thus helping with the crossover ?........No, a BC win ties them with us so then we gotta start winning immediately........ugh it's so hard to pick 

Edited by NorthernSkunk
Confused myself and had to fix it....

This guy maintains a good Als site.

https://alsternative.com/

While they still have a long road ahead of them, there’s reason for some cautious optimism thanks to the play of rookie quarterback Antonio Pipkin, who has made the most of his opportunity and will be given the chance to continue on, this time facing the BC Lions at home this Friday night.

This will be Pipkin’s 4th start at QB for the Alouettes and many people, including myself, wondered if there was going to be a controversy regarding the starting quarterback scenario. Despite being the best pivot the Alouettes have had all season long, there still remains that heralded quarterback that Montreal paid a pretty penny for. Would the Alouettes coaching staff stay with Pipkin or would they return the starting job to the much ballyhooed jersey seller Johnny Manziel?

and so on

By all reports, the fabulous Mr.Manziel is verging on a hissy-fit because he is not starting for the Als. I was wondering when his ego would surface and start causing problems for the team. Despite the implications of a BC win, I hope that Manziel takes the field and is roundly beaten.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Coach killer. 

Jonathan Jennings nearly single-handedly destroyed us in the 2016 West Semifinal. He beat us with his arm and his legs as he shredded Richie Halls D in the 4th quarter with passes to wide-open receivers and a string of shoddy tackles that we've become rather famous for. Is that why you hate him or do you mean that he should have killed MOS's coaching career? 

https://www.cfl.ca/2016/11/13/recap-bc-32-winnipeg-31/

This is the infamous game where MOS inexplicably asked Medlock to kick a 61 yard FG on 3rd and four from the BC 53 with more than enough time left (36 seconds) to try to get it closer. Even 10 yards closer and that kick is good.

3 minutes ago, J5V said:

Jonathan Jennings nearly single-handedly destroyed us in the 2016 West Semifinal. He beat us with his arm and his legs as he shredded Richie Halls D in the 4th quarter with passes to wide-open receivers and a string of shoddy tackles that we've become rather famous for. Is that why you hate him or do you mean that he should have killed MOS's coaching career? 

https://www.cfl.ca/2016/11/13/recap-bc-32-winnipeg-31/

This is the infamous game where MOS inexplicably asked Medlock to kick a 61 yard FG on 3rd and four from the BC 53 with more than enough time left (36 seconds) to try to get it closer. Even 10 yards closer and that kick is good.

Jennings has single handedly killed the Lions with his qb play as well. 

13 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Jennings has single handedly killed the Lions with his qb play as well. 

He's 26 years old. He can throw and he can run. Two things Nichols can't do.