Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. you're right but I remember one specifically in the first half... and of course the big one, the TD on 3rd down, in the second half...
  2. That has been his demeanor ever since he's been in Canada... is he putting on a show to get back to the NFL? Maybe... or maybe he has just matured and realized what an opportunity he has in front of him...
  3. yep... I believe he had one of each against us in the first quarter... kinda laughed and thought, this is why we don't miss him... though I still think he is a great player...
  4. Is that how it works?... I do like that
  5. FYP... it's literal now!
  6. the fact that Nichols took short yardage snaps against the Argos leads me to believe that Strev may have gone rogue against the Lions... especially on the late game one where he tried to go around the end.... I saw one or two linemen pancaked on that attempt... which doesn't really make any sense if you're trying to seal the edge... my guess is the coaching staff was saying "slow down young buck and follow the play calls... you'll be watching this game to get your head ready for the next time"...
  7. I agree and I would like to see Thompkins in the line up... but I would argue that "young receiver" also describes Flanders... also, Flanders is younger than Thompkins (same age as Washington)...
  8. the reality is if the Argos don't get those two lucky fumbles (actually credit to the argo DB that stripped Demski, that was a good play)... the first game is a absolute blow out.... equally as dominant as than the Mtl game...
  9. Great player, great leader... but expect at least one offside every game... and one RTP every game or two...
  10. the most amazing stat here is that Calgary points against... seriously, 9 points per game allowed?? that's incredible...
  11. I like Bowman I think he sticks around... I think he'll be useful at some point... that being said, I wouldn't be too upset if he "tweaked" something in the Argo game and finds himself on the 1-game... I'd put in Thompkins or Flanders to give some other guys some opportunities before we just go ahead and dump him... People pointing out that Demski play the "Flanders role" now is irrelevant... we are a run first team... and all of Flander, Harris, and Demski are also proficient pass catchers... having more "swiss-army knife" weapons on the field only makes our offense better....
  12. 100%, every QB they have there is terrible... Vernon may be ok, still TDB... This move was probably more for PR than actual football too
  13. I think you're bang on... he can have whatever opinion he wants... he can (and probably should for the sake of his show) share a watered down version of his opinions publicly... but I would think he would be smarter than to take such a strong opinion, publicly, on on a controversial subject... especially when he's on strike 3 or 4 by now....
  14. The video narrator actually says that he likes that rule...
  15. After reading the initial info post from @Mr Dee it's actually pretty amazing how dominant Calgary has been in recent history... with so few Cups to show for it...
  16. I honestly thought this was a joke at first... he's an ok player but I would've preferred to see one of Conteh or Branning back... I guess they wanted a veteran...
  17. Interesting that those are now two of the worst lines in the league... of course they were different when Hardrick was there... but what those teams would give to line him up at tackle right now...
  18. Yay! I got them all right... fun video
  19. I really hope Lulay doesn’t play... not because he necessarily makes them that much better... but because he’s too great of a player and too great of a person to have his career end being peeled off the field behind that garbage o-line...
  20. I think the deep V’s will beautifully accent their bosoms...
  21. I love that everyone is talking about Hardrick’s personality and the nastiness of Goossen and Chungh... meanwhile Stanley Bryant just continues to quietly be the best o-lineman in the league... he’s the reigning MOOL and he basically gets zero recognition... I get the feeling that’s the way he likes it...
  22. Re: the duct vs duck tape issue... fun fact: Duck Tape is actually a brand of duct tape... thus making both posters correct...
  23. He is a former quarterback, so.....
  24. I would take Jones as a DC.... 😅 As long as he has no say on player personnel... or anything else regarding the team... just defense...
  25. this is exactly the reason why I voted "no" to this thread... If Hall is going to be fired... it's Mike's decision, not the BOD...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.