Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. you'd think at that size he's likely a DT.... if he had the speed to be an edge rusher, he'd probably be on an NFL roster...
  2. I think the real question we should be asking... who is that girl?!?
  3. If this is actually true... I would guess the Bombers would be doing it with his blessing... he would be on-board with "training" a successor for when he plans to retire.... this group of management doesn't seem like the kind that would "squeeze out" someone like Hall...
  4. first thing I did when I saw this... check the date to see if it was sent on Apr 1... Good for him, getting out before his health took a bigger hit... unfortunate for him that he had to give up on the game because of head injuries...
  5. So what you're saying is we should intentionally give up 5 goals tomorrow night then we're guaranteed to close it out on Sunday...
  6. I was actually watching the game when it happened... it wasn't visually gruesome... just the way he grabbed his knee immediately, you could tell it was a bad injury...
  7. I agree... seeing Toronto (puke), Colorado and NJ all win last night made me feel better... especially knowing those three teams are considered bigger underdogs than the Wild...
  8. Part of the problem is that we are spoiled with homer broadcasting all year courtesy of Dennis Beyak... but I do agree those two have been insufferable at times... but don't worry, the leafs homerism is still alive a well (for 2 more games anyways)
  9. Who ever this "Dez Bryant" fellow is... he can't be that good... he's not even currently on an NFL roster...
  10. I heard on Saturday Tyler Bieber had passed... I didn't know what from... but I did remember him from posting here... because the good posters and good people will always be remembered... I later found out he was on the Humboldt Broncos bus... chasing his own dream, just like many of those players... What a tragic scenario for all involved.... Rest In Peace Tyler
  11. you really need to turn up your sarcasti-meter
  12. That's brutal... why wouldn't they do it at the UofM soccer complex??
  13. People obsessing over MLB size again... seem to forget that JC Sherrit is about 5'9 and 215 lbs...
  14. the marketing department is also a work in progress...
  15. Wasn't this announced like 2 weeks ago??
  16. quick somebody pull up the old posts about hurl from our fellow rider posters...
  17. Grigsby looked like the real deal for about 3 or 4 games... Wilder looked like the real deal for about 10 games... not the best comparison ever but fairly similar... personally, I think Wilder is the real deal... I suppose we'll find out this year...
  18. I've always felt the Bombers play better (recently) when they're counted out... maybe these meaningless off-season power rankings will help provide some motivation...
  19. I assume you're talking about the organization Teemu played for... the Phoenix Coyotes...
  20. I hate so much that the nhl doesn't recognize jet 1.0 and jets 2.0 as the same "franchise"... Atlanta is dead... the Winnipeg Jets NHL history is from 79-96 and 2011-present...
  21. Paul Friesen - sensationalist tweet... Jeff Hamilton - informative tweet... Nothing new to see here folks....
  22. 3 essential things you need for an expansion franchise... Fanbase - check Owner - not confirmed Stadium - nope Still a long way to go...
  23. You're right, my mistake.... I didn't realize at the time that Reed had signed with Toronto...
  24. not sure... which is why I included them as a potential landing spot... someone mentioned in this thread that Reed was playing WIL for them?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.