Everything posted by Noeller
-
Follow us on Twitter @MorningBigBlue
LOL - in the dictionary under "Hutterite" your profile picture could be used. Only if they want a modern version I got stuck one time and Mark H refused to help pull me out......mighty neighbourly....
-
Follow us on Twitter @MorningBigBlue
hipster delta bravo that's just gotta hate everything cool....
-
Follow us on Twitter @MorningBigBlue
btw - while I think most of us follow each other on Twitter now, for anyone that's not, we can probably share our Twitter handles in this thread since it's stickied... @radionoel
-
Virtual View Of McMahon Stadium & ST Price Comparison
They really are. I play a bunch of rec league stuff and I always have jokes made at my expense for wearing Bomber gear, not because the Bombers suck, but because the CFL is a joke to these people. Yes there are CFL fans in Calgary, but most of them are rider fans. True Stamps fans are a rare breed because people are either like I said Rider fans or NFL fans because they have to follow what is hyped the most. these same people are also huge UFC fans. Just saying....
-
Virtual View Of McMahon Stadium & ST Price Comparison
The Stamps are very much a second-class citizen in Calgary, on par with (and sometimes, I feel, below...) the Hitmen, in terms of public conscience. It's a city that has a serious Toronto-esque attitude about it that really wants to be BIG TIME. They look at the CFL as very small-time...
-
A couple seasons to digest: Our new unis
Most fans are out of shape??? Not sure I'd agree with that. he's trying to make himself feel better...but let's not turn this into another thread with a bunch of Delta Bravo's talking about their reps....*fart noise*
-
A couple seasons to digest: Our new unis
The thing I hate even more the colour schemes is the heavy material they're made from. Loves the light, airy unis we've had up till this point. Even the royal blues they came out with last year aren't as nice as the royal blues from a couple years ago, because of the heavyness of the material.
-
Robert McCune Bomber bound?
KDs first stint was when i was in high school and i remember going to games with my dad. KD ran that ****. Dude was a beast, straight up.
-
Banks Signs Extension
Really good move...he's doing a lot of the right off-field stuff so far and really seems to be stoked to be a leader. Glad we've got him...
-
Argonauts name Chris Rosetti new Director of Player Personnel
...and meanwhile poor Rids can't get a gig yet. Too funny...must be some kinda savant, this one...
-
Robert McCune Bomber bound?
They say McCune is a great room guy. We need more like that.
-
Robert McCune Bomber bound?
McCune, Parker and Wild on the field at the same time? Yes please.
-
Edwards Announces Retirement
Ran the post route better than anyone since Milt...was a beauty in his time. Gonna miss his presence in the room more than anything.
-
Danny Barrett as Bombers QB coach?
this is such a weird, random thread...
-
Steve Morley to Centre?
Guard. Less to think about. Basically a barroom brawler who just has to physically beat up the guy across. C has so much more to do on the field, incl calling formation and such. I actually believe that centre is the less physically demanding position. As long as a guy can snap and has a brain in his head should be able to play centre. ...why it's a harder/more demanding position to play. Gotta be able to read the D and call the formation, then snap the ball, then get your head up fast, then beat at least two guys across from you, if not more. It's a tough position. Matt Sheridan was the perfect Guard, 'cause all he had to do was fight. Obby was a pretty good C, 'cause he's a smart dude.
-
Steve Morley to Centre?
Guard. Less to think about. Basically a barroom brawler who just has to physically beat up the guy across. C has so much more to do on the field, incl calling formation and such.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
They must be pretty confident in their US camps unearthing some starters for this year...
-
Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers
Douchebags on their phones in the gym....God i hate kids today.
-
2014 CFL Schedule released
Well, we got a pre-season one, anyhow.....but yeah, I would like a regular season game vs Edm and Cgy during the summer. Sick of the winter games...
-
Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers
People using their phone in the gym are literally the worst people on the planet. I have an iPod (blech...) for my tunes, and other than that...NOTHING. If I see someone texting in the middle of their "workout", I want bouncers to evict them from the premises...
-
Free Agency - 2014...
If Bourke was truly available, I think every team would have paid pretty much everything they were able, in order to get him in their colours. He's that good. Also, he was not leaving Montreal for anything.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
I will say this...based on everything I've read today, I'm very confident the Bombers did everything they could to get the guys they really wanted. Sometimes, you just can't get a guy, even if you offer 'em the moon. They had money, they had opportunity...I have no reason to believe that they didn't do everything in their power today. It is what it is...
-
Free Agency - 2014...
we never got the chance 'cause he was never a FA...
-
Kevin Glenn tweet re. Ottawa and free agents
but why would he even try to send a picture of desjardins to anyone? *clap clap*
-
Arland Bruce, classy as always
Serious question: Is he not allowed to feel that way? Or is it just that it's not PC so they shouldn't say things that will bring heat on themselves and the CFL by the over-reacters? It's EXTREMELY ignorant...