Everything posted by Noeller
-
Free Agency - 2014...
...says he's going to Sask/BC/Wpg...one of those 3....
-
Redblacks getting some offers for Glenn
Kevin Glenn @qterback5 1m I hear you I'm trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they won't trade me to east I heard bell going to cal
-
Arland Bruce, classy as always
It was something to the effect that he wouldn't walk around naked in the locker room with a gay guy in there. That he'd have to wear a robe to be around him. It was really stupid, for sure, and he deleted quickly.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
Hellllllooooooo newman.
-
Free Agency - 2014...
He blocked me & I don't even know what I did. I went through my tweets and the last one I could find to him I said something about how funny it would be if Pierce lit us up in his return to Winnipeg. Last week I noticed one of his tweets, but it only came through as a RT from someone else. I went to his profile and found out I was blocked. Weird... I've never really spent any time with the guy, but one time I was trying to find my seat on "Media Row" at a curling event, and he was a total **** to me. Not sure if I just caught him at a bad time or what, but man oh man was he a jerk...
-
Redblacks getting some offers for Glenn
Big time...both of 'em...
-
Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers
Jovon Johnson @Mr_Consistent_2 Protected Tweets 2m I'm so excited right now! It's like a monkey being taken off my back! Wish I could just forget some of the nightmares of the last two years! Classy fella, as always...
-
Redblacks getting some offers for Glenn
Kevin Glenn is almost never happy. To say that he's disgruntled is like saying there's a good chance the sun will come up today. He's a lot like Jovon in that regard...just a constant chip on the shoulder about something or other.
-
Arland Bruce, classy as always
Such a moron. Rob Murphy had a really good tweet response to it today, too. Calling him an ass-clown. Man, I hate the fundies...
-
Rory Kohlert to "test free agency"
did you just compare Getzlaf to two of the best receivers to ever play in the league?lol love so much...
-
Diamond Ferri cut by Saskatchewan
when you said tomorrow, do you mean before the free agency ? or when the free agency kicks in? I have no idea. Just casual conversation with one of my friends, I didn't really get into details. have heard Kohlert and Swayze Waters, fwiw...
-
Chris Cvetkovic Announces Retirement
Fantastic Bomber both on and, more importantly, off the field. Super nice guy who did great charity work...thanks for all the hard work, Cvetty!
-
Rory Kohlert to "test free agency"
Yep, no question he'll be back...awesome to hear.
-
Jade Etienne & Brandon Stewart
this. Why can't people wrap their minds around this??
-
Taman comments on Willy/Etienne trade
Jay Detain.....the guy we just traded.
-
Remaining Bomber free agents
You don't pay money in FA for an import RB. You go down to the pound and pick up one of the dozens that are looking for homes down there...
-
Bombers trade Etienne for Drew Willy, extend Willy
I'm still a big Detain fan, and really wish more people would understand that we drafted a 21 year old and not the typical 27 year old CIS grad. Needed a lot of grooming, lot more than normal, but has massive upside still. Every reason to believe that with a proper team around him and a proper QB throwing to him, JE can be a very productive CFLer...
-
Would DW be more exciting if not for ZC?
Watched Willy over the past couple years and always thought he was going to be a good one. Was really surprised the Riders didn't do more to work him in, 'cause in my mind, his top-end is higher than Darian Durant. I still wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Glenn in there to help mentor, but really, in a worst case scenario, I don't mind having a guy like Danny Mac as a mentor. That guy understands CFL QBs as well as anyone who's ever played the game. I have really high hopes for DW...the battle between he and Hall during camp should be a fun one!
-
Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers
The way I figure, if they're going to offer up that 2nd overall for a QB, Tate is the only reasonably-available one that I could live with. Still seems like an awfully high price to pay tho...
-
Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers
Would rather it be Glenn and Willy, but Willy and Hall would be alright in my books.
-
Walters to be on CJOB live momentarily
Lol @ the direction of this thread...so much fun. Ending up in a SP jpg is icing...
-
REDBLACKS major announcement today, Burris Signed
*Braces for Iso's Back-In-My-Day-Everything-Was-Better 3-Paragraph Story*
-
REDBLACKS major announcement today, Burris Signed
It's more likely to be the worst contract since Casey Printers signed with the Ticats. Except Burris has thrown for 5000 yards wherever he has played and scored plenty of touchdowns. And also throws plenty of picks, got benched more than anyone should with the money he makes, and more often than not doesn't get the job done when it gets cold outside. ...and, he wasn't 39 when he was doing all those good things...
-
Muamba released to pursue NFL, Signed by Colts
ha ha...that was actually pretty good. Tough to lose the guy, but hopefully it works out in the end. Not much you can do when a guy has an opportunity like this. Gotta let him take his shot! Congrats Henoc!!
-
Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers
Nichols for a high pick...lol. What's funny is that Hervey thought someone would go for that.