Noeller
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Discussion Forums
Everything posted by Noeller
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
Looks like Ellsbury at C instead of Eli and Neufeld at RG despite being in civvies at practice Thursday ..
-
2026 Bombers Season
Hmmm I really thought it was a done deal that he and Bo were going to DAZN... interesting comment for sure.
- 2026 Bombers Season
-
2026 Bombers Season
- Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin
Okay, I'm in... Count me as a believer.- GDT-Bombers-Als
Listen.... I was the most vocal poster here for a long time, saying exactly what you're saying. And it's not that I totally disagree now.... But..... Can you not see the line on the graph that is clearly trending down? I thought, for a moment earlier this season, there was a turnaround happening. But now I just don't believe anymore. I'll always default to "none of us are in the room, so we really don't know FOR SURE what's right or what's wrong" but it's clearly a bad trend and has been ongoing for a number of years now. I think it starts with the lack of talent. Whether that means cleaning house in the scouting department, I don't know... But we haven't been recruiting or drafting well for several years now. OC is clearly a problem and has been since Buck left. I don't know what the answer is, but Condell has to be gone after this year. There's a lot of problems... Not just one. But... I also agree with the poster who said "Who is out there that you'd prefer?" because I am genuinely curious who's next in the Up and Comers around the league.- Game 3 : @Happy Feet
I still want to see how they look against a good team, but I do like this new goalie from Washington.... Colour me intrigued.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Nobody here knows a ******* thing about who's involved in what, but many pretend to, in order to craft a version of reality that fits their narrative.- 2026 Bombers Season
Ahhh okay that could be. I have never watched NFL highlights so I wouldn't have seen that. Definitely some arrogance...- 2026 Bombers Season
Twitter is full of awful, awful people. Willson always has a tone of "this player sucks and there are so many mistakes that would never be made in the NFL..." a lot of condescension, IMO...- 2026 Bombers Season
Hes still very raw... Has his crutches (as Lapo does too) but you can tell there's something to work with. Similar to Dunigan, he has an energy about him where you know he loves the game. He's clearly one of those "the CFL sucks so much compared to NFL" types that I hate so much, but.. he's clearly passionate about football as a sport.- Random Jets News
And he couldn't be sent to the A? Just curious is all .. if his numbers are as good as McIntyre suggests, I can't see why he's not at least a backup or starting in the A ...- Random Jets News
Why was this guy on waivers?- Around The NHL 2026-27
Not looks like..... Is.- The Marvel Thread
Just got outta the theatre. I would say just shy of a standing ovation at the end, after all the bonus material. I never enjoyed the Loki TV show (it's just too weird... Too fantasy... Too sci-fi... for me) but I suppose I have to find a way to power through it somehow because it's going to be very important for Doomsday.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Lapo isn't coming back... We need new blood. I'm not sure who is out there but there HAS to be someone worthy of a promotion out there...- 2026 Bombers Season
- Week 17 Games
I was 100% convinced that Ottawa was going to win today. Thought they would smoke Calgary at home. This team is absolutely toasted.- Week 17 Games
Oh this place is WAY worse now than 2010-2013-ish... Back then we had no expectations. Now, people are spoiled by 5 straight championship games.... A generation of championship calibre teams.... And think that every year is supposed to be 14-4. So when it's as uneven as this season has been, people are losing their minds.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Zach ain't coaching... He's going to TV. Khari has been out of the game for too long. IMO it's gotta be someone who's really "up and coming" as an Assistant OC with another team. An RB/OL/REC coach on the rise with some other CFL team...- Week 17 Games
He should never be allowed to do BC/SK games because he's a notorious homer for both teams... Just beside himself in these games.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I don't want Condell back next year but honestly don't know who else is out there that'll be any better.....- Week 17 Games
A Riders loss is the only minor salve for tonight.....- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Shades of the BC game giving up all that rushing yardage because we can't tackle. How much of this is Ceresna being out?- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I'm a big karma/fate/whatever guy.... I'm legit pissed off at you right now. If we lose it's on you. - Game 4 : The Snows of Nichushkin