Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

I'd rather lose with a young qb than Willy right now. What's the point of playing him? Only MOS thinks he gives us the best chance to win & that's why he'll be gone sooner rather than later. I'd demote him to number 3, make Nicholls the starter & work Davis into the lineup. Time to see if he is starting material. If he can play & does well, I'd try to trade Willy for a bag of footballs or cut him before we're responsible for the remainder of his salary. I'm just sick of the **** we have at qb. How this team makes zero changes in the off season at the qb position & then is forced to during the season to scramble because the qbs they have just suck. Willy sucks. hell, thy don't even bring in decent guys in the off season to push the qbs they already had. Tired of the crap this team throws at its fans & then brazenly asks us for patience.

1 minute ago, do or die said:

If nothing else, that game hi-lighted.... just how boring and uninspired our team is.  Riders played like they desperately wanted to deliver for the home fans.

Both teams played as if they believed they could win, and I haven't seen much of that from our side this year or much of last. Whether or not anyone wants to say it our loud, this edition of the Bombers has lost that confidence and needs a major shakeup.

42 minutes ago, do or die said:

If nothing else, that game hi-lighted.... just how boring and uninspired our team is.  Riders played like they desperately wanted to deliver for the home fans.

Mosiac was rocking. Victory was there for the taking. Loudest that place has been in a long time. I know it doesn't mean much, but felt dam good to win one at home.

24 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Mosiac was rocking. Victory was there for the taking. Loudest that place has been in a long time. I know it doesn't mean much, but felt dam good to win one at home.

Nice win Ripper, I'm a huge Corky fan and like what he's building there.

Edmonton running away with it with 11:00 to go in 3rd quarter and might as well play the whole bench. We'll probably see Franklin real soon. To think we could have had Reilly, Bowman and Watson...but I can't think about that right now...tomorrow is another day...

40 minutes ago, tracker said:

Edmonton running away with it with 11:00 to go in 3rd quarter and might as well play the whole bench. We'll probably see Franklin real soon. To think we could have had Reilly, Bowman and Watson...but I can't think about that right now...tomorrow is another day...

They definitely have to give Franklin reps. when they can, sooner or later Reilly will be knocked out for a few games and it could be later in the season.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne