Game 42: Kane vs Jets Fans

Goalie

I don't really care. People can wear what they want but with that being said.... does wearing a track suit in reality support kane? I mean he wore it to a team meeting and buff and others ripped it up and threw it in the shower. I just feel wearing a track suit supports kane. But ya it's harmless fun. Better than those suggesting to chant "no means no" 

Yeah I would prefer not to hear rape-related chants. Although with the group mentality IT wouldn't surprise me. 

I Think track suit suit night is amusing and its fans having fun. The enlightened folk seem to view it as classless but i think they miss the point. It's people making light of the situation.  It's not like there is a protest at the airport. 

i am a little surprised the jets didn't ban track suits though. But I guess Buffalo isn't chicago. 

24 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Kane interview up on ctv and global. Just confirms he's a ****** lol. Bogo one also. Sorta get the feeling that he also asked to be traded. 

According to Damien Cox he did.

Not sure how accurate that is though.  This is the first it has ever been said and Lawless has said he never heard of those rumblings.

34 minutes ago, Rich said:

It has happened all too often this year where the Jets control the play but don't take advantage by actually scoring.

Their opponents hang around and hang around until the are able to score and take the lead.

Jets lack the top end talent.  Outside of Wheeler who is more of a set up guy than goal scorer... they just don't have the talent right now