semi final games

Mark F

Tap tap tap

"is this thing on?"     :lol:

thought I'd start this, since people are too bummed out to care.

pretty sure I'm not the only person watching today.

Not much to say except R. Ray not what he once was.

Maybe Chad Owens is on the descending side of football as well.

I actually feel some pity for Hamilton, without Collaros.

Hamilton needs a big play of some sort, from defence or special teams I think.

lol rebusrankin. Where is Brohm? can he get there by the fourth quarter?

Hamilton living without a running game all season bites them.

Hamilton  sure has a good D line.

American games are bad as well..... Detroit 3 Packers 3 at the half. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Here's something to think about. Our last game, Stala boots the ball in the stands, no flag. Grant just booted that ball into the stands, no flag. Shell boots the ball into the air, not even the stands after an INT, flag. WTF is that?

Doesn't it have something to do with each offence having their own balls so on a turnover you're using the opponent's game ball?

Here's something to think about. Our last game, Stala boots the ball in the stands, no flag. Grant just booted that ball into the stands, no flag. Shell boots the ball into the air, not even the stands after an INT, flag. WTF is that?

Doesn't it have something to do with each offence having their own balls so on a turnover you're using the opponent's game ball?

That's exactly it.

Each team supplies the footballs used by their offence, so if a defensive player kicks/throws a ball into the stands, it's a penalty because the ball belongs to the other team.  If an offensive player throws/kicks the ball into the stands, it belongs to his own team, so there is no penalty.  

The rule is beyond stupid regardless of the reasoning.  Just make kicking the ball when it's dead a penalty for the safety of everyone.