Picard Out, Goossen Starts At C

Noeller

Goossen looked no worse than Picard every time he has gone in all season. Shoulda happened in July.

Positonal wise Im sure he is there.. Calling out blocking packages and having the trust of his linemates tho..

Centre is a crutial role for many reasons, not just as a blocker.. With how poor picards snaps have been, there has to have been another reason why goose hasnt had a chance yet to shine.

Goossen looked no worse than Picard every time he has gone in all season. Shoulda happened in July.

Positonal wise Im sure he is there.. Calling out blocking packages and having the trust of his linemates tho..

Centre is a crutial role for many reasons, not just as a blocker.. With how poor picards snaps have been, there has to have been another reason why goose hasnt had a chance yet to shine.

If anyone trusted Picard, they shouldn't have.

He has been one of the worst Bombers this year. Maybe the worst.

Goossen can move, did u see how he picked up the half back biltz in the 2nd half against bc

he will do well, good for him

I was very impressed with that play, and I've been saying for a while now that the rainbow snaps weren't working and Goosen doesn't do that. Glad they made the change, and I agree with the other posters that I'd be happy not to see Picard again.

Goosen played the entire game at C in the blow out loss to the Stamps earlier this year in one of the worst performances by the O-line to date.  Hopefully he learned from that experience and gets better going forward.

Who was the quarterback?

Picard was in for all the debacles vs Hamilton and Edmonton.  He's not adding anything, even mentally.  

Goosen played the entire game at C in the blow out loss to the Stamps earlier this year in one of the worst performances by the O-line to date.  Hopefully he learned from that experience and gets better going forward.

Who was the quarterback?

Picard was in for all the debacles vs Hamilton and Edmonton.  He's not adding anything, even mentally.  

The stats sheet indicates that it was a "Mr. Deadman Walking" for that particular game.  Yer welcome.

I thought the O line has been getting a little better last few games. Nichols had some time second half of last game…. also some of the run plays worked ok…. 

Althoug I though I noticed one guy right in the middle of the o line, standing straight up, and looking downfield, while defenders to his rears, were converging on the qb