Dunk: Chevon Walker to sign with Winnipeg

Mike

Well, Thunder usually does occur before Lightning, last time i checked at least lol... few nights ago really 

You've really got to start wearing a helmet and cage when you play.  On second thought, it's probably a little late, so go nuts and continue making those saves with the top of your melon!  

I don't think that's why he wears a helmet.

fa52fb258614d62892774adfb1e7404c.jpg

Well, Thunder usually does occur before Lightning, last time i checked at least lol... few nights ago really

You've really got to start wearing a helmet and cage when you play.  On second thought, it's probably a little late, so go nuts and continue making those saves with the top of your melon!

Or stop pushing in the Q-tip when you feel resistance.

How is walkers blocking? Better then Thomas maybe?

Given that he's a pretty terrible back trying to run through traffic I'm going to guess his blocking isn't anything to write home about. He's a small quick back, anything physical isn't his forte. Give him space and let him run that's really all you can expect 

Given that he's a pretty terrible back trying to run through traffic I'm going to guess his blocking isn't anything to write home about. He's a small quick back, anything physical isn't his forte. Give him space and let him run that's really all you can expect 

5'10"..201 pounds isnt really small for a back

5'10"..201 pounds isnt really small for a back

Well he plays small then I just assumed he had the size to match that.