Jace Daniels out for the season.

M.O.A.B.

Here are the list of import OL currently listed on their team's PR.

Aladenoye, Josh (BC)

McCuller, Jeraill (BC)

Estes, John (CGY)

Menkin, Nate (CGY)

Clemmons, Cameron (OTT)

Silas, Jake (OTT)

Thaddeus Coleman (EDM)

Who's worth stealing ?

None... we start Corey Lewis and start to look at NFL cuts...

Here are the list of import OL currently listed on their team's PR.

Aladenoye, Josh (BC)

McCuller, Jeraill (BC)

Estes, John (CGY)

Menkin, Nate (CGY)

Clemmons, Cameron (OTT)

Silas, Jake (OTT)

Thaddeus Coleman (EDM)

Who's worth stealing ?

None... we start Corey Lewis and start to look at NFL cuts...

^^this

We should play Lewis, no doubt... That's why we've kept him around.  But, has anyone else noticed him on the sidelines on game days?  He's a big man, but he doesn't seem to move around very well.  I can't recall, for sure, but I beleive he's had a few knee surgeries?  I guess, my point is, we better bring in some other options, because Lewis may not last too long.

We should play Lewis, no doubt... That's why we've kept him around.  But, has anyone else noticed him on the sidelines on game days?  He's a big man, but he doesn't seem to move around very well.  I can't recall, for sure, but I beleive he's had a few knee surgeries?  I guess, my point is, we better bring in some other options, because Lewis may not last too long.

I have no doubt that Lewis will be the next man up at RT.

But let's not forget that there's a question on his durability also. The man suffered 3 torn ACL injuries and 5 surgeries thruout his career.

They need to bring another import OL asap.

Greaves, who is supposed to be a natural RG should be given a shot with the understanding that this is probably his last shot at being a starter. Still, it all comes down to protecting the quarterback, and I am disappointed to hear that O'Shea may be considering starting Brohm next game. The caveat is that if Marve was upchucking last game because he was hung over, that changes everything, but I would want some significant proof of that before believing it. If this is true, then it would mean that our first three choices at QB are all unfit for duty and that would set off all kinds of alarm bells.

Huh? Where did that come from.

I heard he was battling the flu, not the hung flu.  Where did you hear this??

Is this some new form of self defence using projectile vomit? If so, sign me up!