Jace Daniels out for the season.

M.O.A.B.

Greaves, who is supposed to be a natural RG should be given a shot with the understanding that this is probably his last shot at being a starter. Still, it all comes down to protecting the quarterback, and I am disappointed to hear that O'Shea may be considering starting Brohm next game. The caveat is that if Marve was upchucking last game because he was hung over, that changes everything, but I would want some significant proof of that before believing it. If this is true, then it would mean that our first three choices at QB are all unfit for duty and that would set off all kinds of alarm bells.

Huh? Where did that come from.

I heard he was battling the flu, not the hung flu.  Where did you hear this??

Someone in this forum posted it as (alleged) fact in, I think, the game day thread.

I don't believe Marve was hung over, I just think it was plus 40 something with the humidity and he was a little nervous prior to the game, It's not unusual for pro football players to throw up before or even during games... Very famous, maybe infamous moment on monday night football, former WWE wrestler and pro football player, Darren "Puke" Drozdov threw up on the field during the game... that's how he got the name PuKE in WWE  b4 being paralyzed by D-Lo Brown on a running powerbomb....

Hung Over at 7pm the next day? Unlikely... throwing up due to nerves and sauna like conditions.. Very likely. 

How old is Goossen? Isn't he a pretty young guy still? Don't get this writing players off thing, he's obviously being groomed to be our center of the future... The picard signing at the time and still now screamed mentor type for a year and then next season Goossen takes over. Still think Picard is released this off-season and Goossen is starting next year. 

How old is Goossen? Isn't he a pretty young guy still? Don't get this writing players off thing, he's obviously being groomed to be our center of the future... The picard signing at the time and still now screamed mentor type for a year and then next season Goossen takes over. Still think Picard is released this off-season and Goossen is starting next year. 

I think comparing Goossen and Chungh would be valid. Chungh is not yet a dominant player by any means, yet he was deemed good enough to start right out of the draft, but Goossen is still not ready for prime time. So what does that say about him?

I think comparing Goossen and Chungh would be valid. Chungh is not yet a dominant player by any means, yet he was deemed good enough to start right out of the draft, but Goossen is still not ready for prime time. So what does that say about him?

It says he is not as good as Chungh.

It says that he's probably being mentored a bit by Picard and is going to be our center of the future, isn't Chungh much older than Goossen? Thought Goossen was only like 22 or something and Chungh is what? 25 26? 

Gooossen IMO was drafted to play center for us, they signed picard to mentor him for a year. Not sure comparing a natural guard to a natural center is a valid comparison actually and not to mention the difference in age there too. 

and Honestly, when Goossen has had to go in and play, thought he's looked pretty decent... Honestly, i'd rather play him at center and let Picard go now but... they won't do that. 

I can accept that playing center and calling the line blocking assignments involves a learning curve but I cannot see why they are not giving him field time, particularly when the line as a whole has struggled and Picard as well.

well mainly because next to LT, centre is the most important place on the line?

Greaves, who is supposed to be a natural RG should be given a shot with the understanding that this is probably his last shot at being a starter. Still, it all comes down to protecting the quarterback, and I am disappointed to hear that O'Shea may be considering starting Brohm next game. The caveat is that if Marve was upchucking last game because he was hung over, that changes everything, but I would want some significant proof of that before believing it. If this is true, then it would mean that our first three choices at QB are all unfit for duty and that would set off all kinds of alarm bells.

Tracker I musta missed something here....is there a rumour going around that he was hung over?? I saw them putting a cold towel over his head a few times, I'm assuming he was having trouble with the heat, which was, as we all know, outrageous at game time. A friend of mine does security there and was on the field, he said that it was much hotter on the field than in the stands. I have a seriously hard time believing that he was hung over.

Tracker I musta missed something here....is there a rumour going around that he was hung over?? I saw them putting a cold towel over his head a few times, I'm assuming he was having trouble with the heat, which was, as we all know, outrageous at game time. A friend of mine does security there and was on the field, he said that it was much hotter on the field than in the stands. I have a seriously hard time believing that he was hung over.

If you read back a page or two, the poster who said that in the gameday thread indicated that he posted that report as humour.

If you read back a page or two, the poster who said that in the gameday thread indicated that he posted that report as humour.

Okay good thanks.