Brick back Joey Elliott

Brandon

Where is elliot now? Nowhere. Football is a team sport. Not an individual one. I think Marve Is a team player. I just think he's very very green and probably can't read a D. I think Edmonton would have swallowed him up and spit him out.

Where is elliot now? Nowhere. Football is a team sport. Not an individual one. I think Marve Is a team player. I just think he's very very green and probably can't read a D. I think Edmonton would have swallowed him up and spit him out.

No point in even talking about Marve until the coaches realize that Brohm is just not good enough to get it done in the CFL Brohm is the worst 2nd string QB in the CFL...

Marve is 26 if he can't read a D now, cut him.  Like Portis.

Funny, Elliott and Marve are both from Purdue... you would think that was a plus for the bombers.

Word was that Elliott was punished for being a 'loose cannon' and not following the calls...  sounds like Marve.

Hey never thought of that - that could be it. No wonder Marve isn't getting in (even in short yardarge) and MOS is lying about his status. Why is he even dressing then though? Why isn't that guy on the PR dressing instead? IMO it doesn't matter, our QB's after Willy are all terrible - none of them are worth the value of the uniform they put on. What a joke this team and league is. When does the NHL start again? Can't wait.

Word was that Elliott was punished for being a 'loose cannon' and not following the calls... sounds like Marve.

Hey never thought of that - that could be it. No wonder Marve isn't getting in (even in short yardarge) and MOS is lying about his status. Why is he even dressing then though? Why isn't that guy on the PR dressing instead? IMO it doesn't matter, our QB's after Willy are all terrible - none of them are worth the value of the uniform they put on. What a joke this team and league is. When does the NHL start again? Can't wait.
yip. cuz it was read on the interweb it must be truth!

So logically after hearing unsubstantiated rumour the best thing to do is proclaim it truth and slag the coach AND team...

Yip. this board and its posters can continue to astound me every day..

Why do you want to "brick" Joey Elliot? And how is that even done? Throwing bricks? Bricking him up in a wall?

Typo, he meant Brink not brick. He got far too excited thinking about Brink and Elliott coming back he missed a few words that would have provided the necessary clarity on our future Brink/Elliott QB combo

No I think he meant the verbal bricks Elliot threw at everyone instead of being a leader.

A few can throw a ball and run but fewer still can lead. I think Brohm (spelling approximate) is not a leader and the team collapses whenever Willy goes down. I thought Picard would be a leader but it does not appear his leadership extends past the line where he is said to be an influencing force. 

• 2 weeks later...