Brick back Joey Elliott

Brandon

So...I was joking earlier about this but now I'm not to sure if he doesn't get signed!!

That's the big Q. Does Walters bring back someone previous or someone from eons ago which will look like a joke ala Michael Bishop or pull a rabbit and sign some early NFL castoffs. He has to have 4 qb's dont he?

If the Bombers are going to dig through the trash bins of the past (wish they wouldn't) they might as well bring back Portis at least he's sitting on top and not rotting near the bottom.

Portis is not mcuh of a help since he hasn't play any down in the CFL yet. He will still be a 4th string in our roster if he comes back. 3rd if they boot Brohm.

If the Bombers are going to dig through the trash bins of the past (wish they wouldn't) they might as well bring back Portis at least he's sitting on top and not rotting near the bottom.

Portis is not mcuh of a help since he hasn't play any down in the CFL yet. He will still be a 4th string in our roster if he comes back. 3rd if they boot Brohm.

You need to update your tag line to "No Willy, no way".

I hope we dont bring in a jersey filler. I hope we bring in someone our staff has high expectations for. Neg lister or NFL cut with the tools for our game..

Or trade for someone elses neg lister. Please no portis, no hall, no brink, no elliott, no boltus or anyone else who has tried and failed in the CFL consistently. Even Troy Smith im leery of as Mtls QB situation isnt as rock solid as others and he was let go..