Pre Game Thread (Week 3 vs Montreal) w/ Depth Chart

Noeller

I'll ask this here as it's active.

How can I watch a replay of tonights game? I do not have cable. I do have access to TSN's online streams, but I am not available to watch the game live. I'd like to watch it late tonight or tomorrow if possible. 

The previous 2 games have miraculously showed up on YouTube but it usually takes a couple of days and someone very kindly to take the time to post it.  Other than that yer hooped.

How can I watch a replay of tonights game? I do not have cable. I do have access to TSN's online streams, but I am not available to watch the game live. I'd like to watch it late tonight or tomorrow if possible. 

The previous 2 games have miraculously showed up on YouTube but it usually takes a couple of days and someone very kindly to take the time to post it.  Other than that yer hooped.

Well that sucks. 

Not true.  TSN has all of their previous live games online the next day here. This is your best bet. 

http://www.tsn.ca/video/on-demand

Every game is uploaded to youtube by atleast 1 person about 1 day after the game.

First policy will be to assign all right wing curmudgeons to working the food line at the local homeless shelter.  Warning: It is against policy to throw the food at the clients!

You wouldn't have to make it a policy.  They are already working the food lines at homeless shelters here.  What you should do is make it a policy that all NDP-voting dope-smoking welfare sucking able-bodied men over the age of 18 should get off their lazy arses and go work at homeless shelters.  I've got two neighbours I would love to see on a food line helping out the homeless, instead of staring at a video-game screen all day in mommy's basement with a bong glued to their face.

First policy will be to assign all right wing curmudgeons to working the food line at the local homeless shelter.  Warning: It is against policy to throw the food at the clients!

You wouldn't have to make it a policy.  They are already working the food lines at homeless shelters here.  What you should do is make it a policy that all NDP-voting dope-smoking welfare sucking able-bodied men over the age of 18 should get off their lazy arses and go work at homeless shelters.  I've got two neighbours I would love to see on a food line helping out the homeless, instead of staring at a video-game screen all day in mommy's basement with a bong glued to their face.

Don't be ridiculous.

There are plenty of dope-smoking able-bodied men that aren't on welfare.

Don't be ridiculous.

of course there are.  They just don't happen to live near me I guess.  But if you just want to target "right wing curmudgeons" for work on homeless shelter food lines, why not also target lazy sacks who are able-bodied and just sitting at home self-medicating too?

Don't be ridiculous.

of course there are.  They just don't happen to live near me I guess.  But if you just want to target "right wing curmudgeons" for work on homeless shelter food lines, why not also target lazy sacks who are able-bodied and just sitting at home self-medicating too?

I think the more pertinent question is whether being right wing makes you a curmudgeon, or if being a curmudgeon naturally leads to being right wing?

Anybody else pissed off that the game is at 6? I come from an hour out of winnipeg and work till 6 every day. I have to leave work at 430 to be able to even be close to making kickoff.

game starts at 4:00 pm here, which is the regular "cocktail hour" in Kelowna anyway so no big deal for me....

I love when the Big Blue play at 4pm on Fridays because it's gives me time to have all my wobbly pops lined up and ready for kick off. Weeeeee 4 hours to go..............l

Don't be ridiculous.

I think the more pertinent question is whether being right wing makes you a curmudgeon, or if being a curmudgeon naturally leads to being right wing?

Left or right, evolving into a curmudgeon is a natural destination for any man that's been married to an old bag for too long.

Don't be ridiculous.

The answer is "yes".

Not true.  TSN has all of their previous live games online the next day here. This is your best bet. 

Right, but for many those re-broadcasts are locked.

Anybody else pissed off that the game is at 6? I come from an hour out of winnipeg and work till 6 every day. I have to leave work at 430 to be able to even be close to making kickoff.

game starts at 4:00 pm here, which is the regular "cocktail hour" in Kelowna anyway so no big deal for me....

By 4:00 I would be sitting under a tree at Gyro watching the pretty people play volleyball.

oh man that was you!  I was wondering who was checking me out in my tight jeans!  Just stop playing the Top Gun theme while you are perving on us dudes next time would ya?   :)

Maybe if you wore a bra next time......

Right, but for many those re-broadcasts are locked.

The guy said he had access to TSN's online streams.

By 4:00 I would be sitting under a tree at Gyro watching the pretty people play volleyball.

oh man that was you!  I was wondering who was checking me out in my tight jeans!  Just stop playing the Top Gun theme while you are perving on us dudes next time would ya?   :)

Your fault for wearing pants.  Life is pretty simple - when in doubt, lose the pants.

I just hope Drew Willy doesn't take forever to get rid of the ball.
If it looks like he's taking too long to process decisions - it could be a long night and I'll be worried about the state of his noggin.
If he plays with some urgency like he did in Regina I like our chances against the Als. They have a very good defence.