Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

Sask may say otherwise, but the chances of them recovering from such a horrible start and making the playoffs is very. very slim. One way or another, their future is not with Glenn behind center and they are also starved for talent, so trading Glenn for someone of value makes sense.

Sask may say otherwise, but the chances of them recovering from such a horrible start and making the playoffs is very. very slim. One way or another, their future is not with Glenn behind center and they are also starved for talent, so trading Glenn for someone of value makes sense.

I have no problem agreeing, we are done like dinner. I'm 100% pulling the trigger on moving Glenn for a young prospect and a decent draft pick. Glenn is a free agent at end of the year anyway, no Guarantee he will re-sign with us anyway.

That's the problem when you have the GM & HC with the title "Interim" in front of their names. They do what they think is best for their careers not necessarily what's best long term for the team. 

This is very true. In Dyce's case he has been here 4 years and I believe his job is safe either way. He may not be HC but will likely be around here in some capacity next year. Dyce is a good football man.  O'Day is the one I would worry about more, he likely wants to grab the GM job now while he has the chance. Assuming there is any truth to this at all I would hope upper management has O'Day on a approved trades only type leash.  

A rumour reported by Lawless this morning has Popp negotiating for Kevin Glenn-probably for any Alouette QB currently on their roster plus a draft pick.

What's the matter with Popp, has he lost his mind or does he have a gun pointed at his head?  Trading Crompton or Marsh is one thing but trading Cato plus a draft pick would be sheer stupidity.

A rumour reported by Lawless this morning has Popp negotiating for Kevin Glenn-probably for any Alouette QB currently on their roster plus a draft pick.

No way Montreal trades Cato. A late round pick and the Riders choice of Crompton or Marsh makes more sense.
Cato had one good game; his first game. He isn't very good.

No way Montreal trades Cato. A late round pick and the Riders choice of Crompton or Marsh makes more sense.

He's a good young prospect, he may not be ready to be a full time starter but he's still only 23. Giving up the only QB on their roster with the ability to be a long term starter for mediocre never was Kevin Glenn would be idiotic at best.

He's a good young prospect, he may not be ready to be a full time starter but he's still only 23. Giving up the only QB on their roster with the ability to be a long term starter for mediocre never was Kevin Glenn would be idiotic at best.
Except Glenn on the Als with that D could = Grey Cup and make Popp look like a genius. Popp has a big ego.

Except Glenn on the Als with that D could = Grey Cup and make Popp look like a genius. Popp has a big ego.

With Collaros on the sidelines and questions about Harris and Smilin' Hank, Glenn could make a borderline team like the Alouettes a contender to go to the Grey Cup.

CFL Headlines @CFL_Headlines

So much for Miller time: It appears that tailback-returner Steven Miller is now an ex-Roughrider. On M... http://bit.ly/1MW99nK  #Riders

I think the Bombers should be interested

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2013/5/17/4336460/lions-undrafted-free-agents-steven-miller-scouting-report

CFL Headlines @CFL_Headlines

So much for Miller time: It appears that tailback-returner Steven Miller is now an ex-Roughrider. On M... http://bit.ly/1MW99nK  #Riders

I think the Bombers should be interested

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2013/5/17/4336460/lions-undrafted-free-agents-steven-miller-scouting-report

I don't. He's terrible.