The Day Early Game Day Thread - WPG @ SSK

The forum won't let me post the picture so here's the link.

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2015/JUNE_26_Depth_at_Saskatchewan062417.pdf

Chungh is starting & Shell is in the line-up backing up Bruce Johnson.

***Edit - another thread was started with the depth chart, mods please delete this one***

I'm having problem posting picture when I'm using IE, but with FireFox I have no problem.

Shell over Unamba?

That's a surprise but I actually really like it.

Like it too.

Unamba was a our top ST player last year

... but Shell brings a lot to the table (experience & versatility) and he's a very good ST player too.

The forum won't let me post the picture so here's the link.

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2015/JUNE_26_Depth_at_Saskatchewan062417.pdf

Chungh is starting & Shell is in the line-up backing up Bruce Johnson.

***Edit - another thread was started with the depth chart, mods please delete this one***

I'm having problem posting picture when I'm using IE, but with FireFox I have no problem.

Weird, today's the only day I've ever had issues and I'm using FireFox.  No matter what format I try (usually jpg or png), I get a message saying I'm "not allowed to post that type of format in this community".

I would guess Burnett and Tyler will be the 2 inactive players.   It was interesting to compare our Week 1 this year vs last year.   O-Line is obviously the biggest difference and should be vastly improved.   I really like the Anderson/Westerman combination over Thomas/Vega but still worry about our LBs.   I think the Riders will approach the game wanting to test our front 7 much more than our DBs.

I would guess Burnett and Tyler will be the 2 inactive players.   It was interesting to compare our Week 1 this year vs last year.   O-Line is obviously the biggest difference and should be vastly improved.   I really like the Anderson/Westerman combination over Thomas/Vega but still worry about our LBs.   I think the Riders will approach the game wanting to test our front 7 much more than our DBs.

I'm not worried. Pretty sure Bass will see some time in the middle during the course of the game.