Blow it up some more......

do or die

He's certainly not the best coach of all time, but the group that's been given to him to lead is an absolute dumpster fire. Mack left him with little talent to work with, and Burke has made it worse by not surrounding himself with good coordinators. That's a recipe for a train wreck season.

I'd argue that Burke's made the talent look even worse than it is. It was only a couple of weeks ago everyone was saying we are just one game manager of a QB away from a playoff spot and now we think the whole team stinks? Something ain't right. Outside of a couple of players, who is playing their best football? Players play hard for coaches they believe in. Nasty Nate used to call Daley the White Zombie, I'd say Burke is more like a statue of a zombie out there. This team has become a reflection of him.

just like we had a second final season we could have a second inagural season.

It would seem crazy to think we would not win a game in the new place all season.  Now it seems crazy to think we will win one. 

Edmonton is bad but WAY better than us.  Montreal is bad but WAY better than us.   We can't score, we can't stop the other team from scoring.   

Banjo Bowl is going to be painful.    

Did Reilly make it out of that Sask game uninjured?  He kept grimacing every time he got up from yet another freight train named John Chick running over him.

just like we had a second final season we could have a second inagural season.

It would seem crazy to think we would not win a game in the new place all season.  Now it seems crazy to think we will win one. 

Edmonton is bad but WAY better than us.  Montreal is bad but WAY better than us.   We can't score, we can't stop the other team from scoring.   

Banjo Bowl is going to be painful.    

Did Reilly make it out of that Sask game uninjured?  He kept grimacing every time he got up from yet another freight train named John Chick running over him.

He took a pounding but KY-Jo would shred our D anyways.  Not sure who their #3 or 4 is but they would shred us too.

Elliott got ran out of town because he knew the offence was a **** show and Crowton had no clue. He had no respect for people who deserved none. He might have been the smartest guy on the team at that time and was fortunate to get cut.

How do you know this?

I ask because I am super curious about why the Bombers gave up on Elliott and I want to know if I can take you seriously or not.

The only upside with Walters is that he's the head cheese now, maybe players will respond differently to him than dead man walking. From a coaching stand point though, this does nothing to improve evaluating players as some are suggesting that get rid of Burke would accomplish.

Based on what we've seen so far this year, I don't think there's anything this group would respond to. Other than a few vets who act like pros (Edwards, Simpson, January, A.Hall...) every single one of them has played as uninspiring as I've ever seen.

Not sure I saw Lewis' comments mentioned on here, but he's absolutely right. This team mailed it in weeks ago.

We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. But, as next year is priority #1, I wouldn't can Burke and bring in someone who's just going to be replaced at years end anyway. Unless Marcel wants the gig in the interim, all the power to him.

Elliott got ran out of town because he knew the offence was a **** show and Crowton had no clue. He had no respect for people who deserved none. He might have been the smartest guy on the team at that time and was fortunate to get cut.

How do you know this?

I ask because I am super curious about why the Bombers gave up on Elliott and I want to know if I can take you seriously or not.

id vote not.

elliott was "apparently" uncoachable, unwilling to listen or follow directions... no one has any evidence tho.. only thing we do know is he tore a strip off of jade for running a wrong route.. dunno if jade or joey got it wrong tho..

The only upside with Walters is that he's the head cheese now, maybe players will respond differently to him than dead man walking. From a coaching stand point though, this does nothing to improve evaluating players as some are suggesting that get rid of Burke would accomplish.

Based on what we've seen so far this year, I don't think there's anything this group would respond to. Other than a few vets who act like pros (Edwards, Simpson, January, A.Hall...) every single one of them has played as uninspiring as I've ever seen.

Not sure I saw Lewis' comments mentioned on here, but he's absolutely right. This team mailed it in weeks ago.

We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. But, as next year is priority #1, I wouldn't can Burke and bring in someone who's just going to be replaced at years end anyway. Unless Marcel wants the gig in the interim, all the power to him.

How does Hall make the list?  He's got more offsides than sacks in his two years here, and he refuses the substitution when the coach tries to hold him accountable.  Burke should have called a timeout right there and reamed him out.  Everyone wants to win, but when you construct a team around selfish talent you get 1-7.