CFL Preseason B Other Games BC vs Cal / Mtl vs Ott / Ssk vs Edm

Haven't seen an online link yet. But listening to the football game while watching the hockey game is a good compromise.

Online link to the Als game is on the front page of TSN.ca website.

I'm Stateside and TSN video won't play down here. The second game is on ESPN3 though so it'll be a good night. 

Haven't seen an online link yet. But listening to the football game while watching the hockey game is a good compromise.

Online link to the Als game is on the front page of TSN.ca website.

I'm Stateside and TSN video won't play down here. The second game is on ESPN3 though so it'll be a good night. 

I'm more or less in the same boat as I'm basically off-grid.  Would recommend keeping your eye on the following site for game day threads until a few reliable streaming sites are established. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFL/

Lots of Wpg connections in that game. Demski around the corner for a nice return. Eddie Steele with a sack or two. And yes, Simpson and Goltz looked good though I woudn't want either of them here. That young Esks QB Franklin looked very good. Could be the Battle of Alberta for tops in the west this year. And Riders and Lions clawing their way to the bottom.

Horribly boring game in Ft. Mac.  60+ Penalties called.  55 taken.  Give the refs more reasons (new rules) to throw their flags and they'll throw more of them.

Durant doesn't look like he's fully back yet although he did throw some good balls.  Sunseri looked like he did last year. Smith looked better.  

Franklin looks like a good find for Edmonton.  Can run and pass.  Was noticeably better than than Nichols and Goltz last night.