TC Report: Day One

Jpan85

Stoudermire impressing at receiver. Just caught a few deep balls and his burst off the line is impressive; he's killing everyone off the line.

Jordan Reaves has nice hands. Millington dropped an easy deep ball.

Darvin Adams looking good in the slot and on deep balls.

Toney Clemmons impressing me today. Catching everything thrown to him, even with a DB on him.

Nice seeing Bryant, Dile, Picard all here in person. Stanley Bryant just dominated Peach, then Westerman in line vs line drills.

Legget just made a nice int in the skelly.

How's the LB position looking? Any of the new guys standing out?

Hurl looks good. Big solid guy and looks agile.

Waggoner playing LB now.

JFG making some tough catches up the middle.

Willy looking sharp. Two nice completions in a row to Moore in scrimmage.

Cotton with a nice run up the middle but Leggett forced him to fumble.

Brohm now in and struggling to find open receivers.

Goossen with a high snap that sails over Marve's head. Marve looking sharp.

Beautiful day for watching some football.

Wade is chatting up some fans while Mr. Reaves is patrolling the sidelines snapping pics of Jordan.

Saw a couple really bad shotgun snaps back to back during scrimmage, I think it was Goosen. Jordan Reaves was making tough catches, as was Feoli-G. Denmark looks great will not be surprised when he is our leading receiver again this year. Moore caught basically everything except one easy slant that he clearly regretted. Lattanzio is a block of muscle I could see him as a FB I'd love to see him throw a block. Nice to see all the big Canadian LBs. Sad to see someone not named Johnny Sears in 0. Yantz doesn't look out of place. Portis didn't throw as much as he ran but boy he can run. Brohm looks great. Willy got the ball out quick. Marve didn't have lots to throw to. D looks better than the O but that's typical.

O and D are off doing their own thing now. Hope to see more scrimmage.

Wade is chatting up some fans while Mr. Reaves is patrolling the sidelines snapping pics of Jordan.

Is Ryan Reaves there too? I read he was at rookie camp one day watching Jordan.
If he is here he is really laying low, I haven't seen him and there isn't much of anywhere to hide out here haha

So how's it been, sitting in a lawn chair this year instead of being at the stadium?

I'm standing today since only here for the second practice. I don't mind it really, but harder to see routes and coverages. Definitely miss being able to see the whole field from just a few rows above. Find it harder to get more useful info from the practice.

So how's it been, sitting in a lawn chair this year instead of being at the stadium?

Pretty cool to be this close. I like being up a bit higher to have a better angle on the field, and the novelty of just wandering the concourse without being packed in ass to elbow is missing somewhat... but it's far from a deal breaker. Just glad to get to see some football up close after a long off season.

There is a hawk nest on top of one of the field lights, mama hawk keeps circling us eyeballing the crowd, so there is something to watch during the slow points. Though if you ask my wife, Graig Newman is plenty to look at on his own. I'll have to take her word for it.