How will O'Shea handle the QBs?

BigBlue

Is Drew Willey going to be treated as the anointed one?

How hard will we work at re-signing Brohm?

Will there be an open competition for the starting spot at QB?

Will Willey have a lot of latitude or will he be on a short string?

How will the backup QBs be managed?

Will Walters & Miller have a role to play in QB management?

Drew Willy will be number one.

End of story.

The real battle will be between Marve and Brohm for second string.

Do you think Brohm will be back? I believe they want him back but Ottawa might show interest, possibly BC as well.

Brohm is trying to land an NFL gig. If that doesn't work out I coukd see BC amongst other teams showing interest. I have a feeling he won't be back with the Bombers, which is too bad because he really impressed me.

End of story.

Do you think Brohm will be back? I believe they want him back but Ottawa might show interest, possibly BC as well.

Brohm is trying to land an NFL gig. If that doesn't work out I coukd see BC amongst other teams showing interest. I have a feeling he won't be back with the Bombers, which is too bad because he really impressed me.

Oh really?  I hadn't heard that (NFL).

End of story.

Oh really?  I hadn't heard that (NFL).

I'd heard a murmur that he would explore that route, but I might have just heard it from Gbill.  I'd also like a longer look at him; he did a lot of things right with his opportunity.

And Willy is the starter.  Why on earth would any rational person expect otherwise?

If he struggles for an extended period others will get opportunities.  Just like every other football team ever.

Brohm already flamed out in the NFL once, why on earth would any team take him now that he's almost 30 years old and has been sitting on the bench for the last four years?  

NFL GM's are not immune to odd decisions.  But I would tend to agree that it seems quite unlikely.

Brohm already flamed out in the NFL once, why on earth would any team take him now that he's almost 30 years old and has been sitting on the bench for the last four years?  

NFL GM's are not immune to odd decisions.  But I would tend to agree that it seems quite unlikely.

Kyle Orton got to be a starter this year after retiring.  No, the odds are not in Brohm's favour, but all he needs is one guy to advocate for him, an old college coach now part of a NFL staff or something like that, and he's got a foot in the door.  I think a foot in the door is all he's hoping for at this point.

In a world where Michael Bishop gets a phone call on a Tuesday in Texas after 4 weeks of CFL football have been played, signs, arrives in Winnipeg on Wednesday, has 1 practise on Thursday and 1 walk-thru that Friday and then starts Saturday afternoon in Toronto, Brohm getting a tryout with a NFL team is not outside the realm of possibilities.

Interesting read on Brohm from back in the summer. (apologies if it's been posted before)

- ESPN college fball writer once said Brohm has a greater "upside" than Aaron Rodgers.

- Some feelings from Brohm that he should have stayed with Green Bay, as opposed to bolting for a chance with Buffalo

- says Winnipeg fans are "intense" and "some of the best fans in North America"

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/former-packers-second-round-pick-brian-brohm-keeps-dream-alive-in-cfl-b99305828z1-266139311.html 

Interesting read on Brohm from back in the summer. (apologies if it's been posted before)

- ESPN college fball writer once said Brohm has a greater "upside" than Aaron Rodgers.

- Some feelings from Brohm that he should have stayed with Green Bay, as opposed to bolting for a chance with Buffalo

- says Winnipeg fans are "intense" and "some of the best fans in North America"

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/former-packers-second-round-pick-brian-brohm-keeps-dream-alive-in-cfl-b99305828z1-266139311.html

ESPN writers have been known to induge in mood-altering substances, and the quote may be the result of one such event.