Penton: Bombers re-sign Washington

Jpan85

Really like this signing if true, keep Demond away from punt and kick off returns and he's a very good DB.

Demond and Randle were darn near shut down last season on the one side together. 

With Stouds signed, Demond should just be able to concentrate on his DB  duties. 

Johnson could be replaced, he looked good but did seem like he may have been benched later in the season for some reason, not sure if it was injury related but... really 1 db shouldn't be that hard to find. Heck, maybe Stoudermire even takes Johnsons spot. 

Johnson could be replaced, he looked good but did seem like he may have been benched later in the season for some reason, not sure if it was injury related but... really 1 db shouldn't be that hard to find. Heck, maybe Stoudermire even takes Johnsons spot.

I have a feeling we're going to see Stoudermire on offense alot this season.

I expect WILD is still testing his NFL options out, once they have been exhausted, i'd expect him to sign up with the bombers again. 

Sears is a guy i'm not really sure what's going to happen with, he's a good player but he has been a little injury prone, maybe they have both decided to move on. 

Washington's an OK signing.  Not one of the "must haves".  Welcome back.

You sir are a liar. Washington is one of the biggest playmakers on this team and re-signing him is a HUGE positive. 

Or are you still all salty about some of the fumbles on punt returns? Get over it, the guy is a great defensive back.