Leggett on verge of extension.

Mr. Perfect

Good news.

I think Newman may play the same spot as Sherman.

but is Newman better in that role than Sears? 

I wouldn't look at is as Newman starts there or Sears starts there, more likely Newman rotates in for 3-4 beside Sears on second down while Thomas rotates out.  Something along those lines.

Sign as many talented NIs as we can and start the 7 best ones.

I don't think that Leggett is a good enough tackler to get back to the NFL.

He whiffed on a number of them last year, turning medium gains into long gains and long gains into TDs.

Happy to have him back, though; he's a playmaker with fantastic range. After so many years of watching Logan and Cauchy, it was nice to see a safety out there with some serious wheels.

Big League Teague got just the right amount of experience to fill a roll for us in the future…as a backup.

But sometimes, when you have play an NI somewhere to fill a need, it's good to know one can step up.

Sherman did that.

Hopefully, in the near future, we'll have 7-8 solid starters and guys like Sherman won't have to start, but can be excellent rotational players.

Still..a valuable asset.

If we can lock up moe, that would be huge.. Could be the glasses but I think he could push to be best or #2 safety in the league..

Also, Teague played unreal and blew away many many expectations... To suggest he disappointed would be ridiculous.. He will be an exceptional backup LB who might still become a legit starter down the road..

I think Leggett would be a dominant HB... I want Sears at SAM forever

Might need him to replace Washington if we can't get a deal done(which I really hope we can)

But Newman at Safety would be good... and I'm sure Sherman could be good there too for depth.