Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

Wouldn't be surprised if SJ Green might gets some attention from the NFL scouts as well.

At 30 years old? I doubt that one. But, if he's becoming an FA I wouldn't mind if we targeted him.

He still has probably 8 years give or take left. That's plenty of playing time yet. I don't see that as a concern.

hah! How many 38 year old receivers you see anywhere? He'll be lucky and a bit of an outlier if he gets 5 more good years. Most likely he's got a couple good years then smaller roles purely based on experience. 

Well take then. But still. That's plenty of years still and there are plenty of lower teams like Jacksonville or Oakland that could use someone like him.

I've been watching Collaros closely and quite frankly I'd say his skill level vs. Willy is very equal.   The thing that makes Collaros more effective is his ability to sense pressure and escape it with his legs.   To many times Willy stayed in the pocket too long which resulted in our league leading sacks given up.    

I'm not sure if that's something that can be taught or if it's just not part of Willy's game?

Wouldn't be surprised if SJ Green might gets some attention from the NFL scouts as well.

At 30 years old? I doubt that one. But, if he's becoming an FA I wouldn't mind if we targeted him.

He still has probably 8 years give or take left. That's plenty of playing time yet. I don't see that as a concern.

hah! How many 38 year old receivers you see anywhere? He'll be lucky and a bit of an outlier if he gets 5 more good years. Most likely he's got a couple good years then smaller roles purely based on experience. 

Well take then. But still. That's plenty of years still and there are plenty of lower teams like Jacksonville or Oakland that could use someone like him.

Why would an NFL team go after a 30 year old receiver when they could just draft someone younger and faster and develop them and not have to worry about whether age will catch up to him sooner rather than later. The time for SJ Green to get NFL looks was when he was in his mid 20s, after that he's too old to be a prospect for NFL teams. 

I've been watching Collaros closely and quite frankly I'd say his skill level vs. Willy is very equal.   The thing that makes Collaros more effective is his ability to sense pressure and escape it with his legs.   To many times Willy stayed in the pocket too long which resulted in our league leading sacks given up.    

I'm not sure if that's something that can be taught or if it's just not part of Willy's game?

I don't really understand the Collaros hate from certain posters here.

He opened his mouth when he signed with Hamilton...

yes it's quite surprising but  it reminds me of the same thing happening here with Mike Reilly.   Many here panned him and called him a "one hit wonder". 

yes it's quite surprising but  it reminds me of the same thing happening here with Mike Reilly.   Many here panned him and called him a "one hit wonder". 

Reilley has class & Grigsby's a punk.