Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

S'posin I'm rooting for the Tabbies and the Stamps today for no more reason than **** Edmonton and Montreal. Hopefully they're better games than we got last week. 

Rooting for Hamilton too. Have never liked Montreal, especially now that Calvillo doesn't play there anymore.

Undecided on the West. I dislike both.

how catches for duron so far? can't see him in the NFL.

Adam Schefter said on Twitter last week upwards of 10 teams have significant interest in him. He'll definitely be in the NFL next year.

Even when the monday morning quarterback guys were up in the CFL they flat out said Carter was going to be in the NFL next year. It's not a matter of if at this point it's just a matter of who. 

I hate that PI over turn. hand fighting and the db won it so badly the receiver lost his balance and fell AND that ball was so over thrown it was uncatchable if you ask me. 

Rule should be if the ball is already past the player, interference cannot be called. Because yeah, if the ball is already uncatchable, why reward the receiver? It should only be called if the ball could have or would have been caught.

Wouldn't be surprised if SJ Green might gets some attention from the NFL scouts as well.

At 30 years old? I doubt that one. But, if he's becoming an FA I wouldn't mind if we targeted him.

He still has probably 8 years give or take left. That's plenty of playing time yet. I don't see that as a concern.

Wouldn't be surprised if SJ Green might gets some attention from the NFL scouts as well.

At 30 years old? I doubt that one. But, if he's becoming an FA I wouldn't mind if we targeted him.

He still has probably 8 years give or take left. That's plenty of playing time yet. I don't see that as a concern.

NFL  teams don't hand out many contracts to receivers over 30. I think he's content to be in the CFL. 

hah! How many 38 year old receivers you see anywhere? He'll be lucky and a bit of an outlier if he gets 5 more good years. Most likely he's got a couple good years then smaller roles purely based on experience.