GDT - Game Day: We All Play

Noeller

Speaking of beer, not sure if anyone else mentioned as I didn't feel like reading everyone's posts but...it's a shame that the only domestic beer you can buy at the game is Bud and Bud light...barf and barf but I've been forced to drink them anyway to help cope with the team.

But tonight a miracle is going to happen and we're going to find a way (probably a ugly way) to pull this one out.  Defense scores some points for us tonight.

Alright, just got to the city...

1) Mike i did think you were black

2) Love the devolution of this thread

3) While im primarily a rye guy (crown or gibby's only), 17to85 got my girlfriend and i into beer snobbery quite heavily. I was a kokanee guy for a long time, but only drink craft beers now. I love a wheat ale, but a red is mighty fine. Buddy in town owns a liquor store and can order in anything, so we get a whole section of great stuff like Grizzly Paw, Wild Rose, Pumphouse, Granville Island, Fort Garry, Half Pints. Bottom line - life's too short to drink swill...

3) While im primarily a rye guy (crown or gibby's only), 17to85 got my girlfriend and i into beer snobbery quite heavily. I was a kokanee guy for a long time, but only drink craft beers now. I love a wheat ale, but a red is mighty fine. Buddy in town owns a liquor store and can order in anything, so we get a whole section of great stuff like Grizzly Paw, Wild Rose, Pumphouse, Granville Island, Fort Garry, Half Pints. Bottom line - life's too short to drink swill...

The only thing that makes living in Regina bearable is Bushwakker's beer. There Porter and Irish Red ale are amazing, well pretty much every brew on the menu is but those are the best. Really was not a guy for different beers when I moved but now I really enjoy a beer with tons of flavour and body.

Some good choices there.  

I'd rather drink hose water than Kokanee.

If i *have* to drink generic mass produced stuff, Kokanee is the way to go. Craft stuff is what its all about tho. Good beer and good rye make life worth living. Just shoot me if i ever get into wine, tho. Gross.

If i *have* to drink generic mass produced stuff, Kokanee is the way to go. Craft stuff is what its all about tho. Good beer and good rye make life worth living. Just shoot me if i ever get into wine, tho. Gross.

you'll come around on the grapes. trust me.

also: http://www.morningbigblue.com/community/topic/589-the-beer-thread/

I agree with the Gibsons rye. Silver cap only though! Other good ryes if ur going cheap go with Segrams 83 from Gimli. White owl is a good over the rocks rye and is clear in colour! I hate CC but got a bottle of CC blackberry flavour and must admit that's some good ****!

We're all excited to see Max Power Hall take on Hank the Tank in a hell in the cell at IGF tonight while Leprechaun Tim Burke quivers on the sidelines as Marcel Bellflower looks on from upstairs.  Gary Galley aka coach Crowton will be putting himself in at QB by the second half unless we see Buckles Pierce save the day.

With Buckles making 300,000, Mack making 350,000, and Buchko and Plop pulling in 400,000 each, the Bombers are putting over 2 million dollars into guys who aren't even here or are broken more often than the Heartbreak Kid!

I'm feeling generous, I'll say 32-9 Ticats, with the Bombers' 9 coming on a trio of field goals by Santa Claus DeAngelis.