Redblacks @ TiCats

USABomberfan

Does the embarrassment continue for Desjsardins tonight?  I say yes.

The Hank watch is temporarily postponed, but if he keeps going to the sideline like I've seen him do, I'm gonna bag on Rick Campbell for putting Danny O'Brien in.  That is a dumb move by a dumb man (Campbell).

Why even bring on Rick Campbell anyway?  Desjardins could've waved all that money he put in Hank's contract and waved it at Dave Dickenson to come head coach.  Heck even Kavis Reed coulda made the RBs competitive.

Funny thing is, as bad as this game could be, there definitely is laughers you can baste sometimes at opposing head coaches and their pitfalls.  For me it's a win-win situation.  If the TiCats lose, Kent Austin is gonna blow his marbles and completely lose his head in his press conference and give fans stuff to laugh at.  If Ottawa loses, Rick Campbell's rope is gonna get about 50 feet shorter.

Obviously, I don't get CIS in the states, but our NCAA football matches tonight with Fresno St v Boise St and Houston vs Temple are both snoozers.  Think I'll take this game over those.

Can't agree enough. During the off season I'm STARVING for every scrap of CFL news I can get. Once the season arrives, I don't miss a game. The season is too short and the off season is too long... you just don't wait all winter to pass on game action.

EDIT: I may PVR it, but I'll definitely watch it

Edited by MOBomberFan

Well, to be fair, I suspect with hockey season in full blower mode, a lot of Canadians will be tuned in to watch the Canucks and Oilers tonight, or the Predators at the Jets.  Me, I don't follow hockey hardly, just not that big around where I live.  Once both the Grey Cup and Super Bowl ends, NCAA Softball and Baseball start up for me, so those are my spring fillers till next CFL season comes around, but yeah, I agree, the CFL season only lasts so long.

Well, to be fair, I suspect with hockey season in full blower mode, a lot of Canadians will be tuned in to watch the Canucks and Oilers tonight, or the Predators at the Jets.  Me, I don't follow hockey hardly, just not that big around where I live.  Once both the Grey Cup and Super Bowl ends, NCAA Softball and Baseball start up for me, so those are my spring fillers till next CFL season comes around, but yeah, I agree, the CFL season only lasts so long.

That's why PVRs and last channel buttons were invented. I

Where do you live anyway? California? 

15-6

Funny how Ottawa keeps getting into these scores nearly every game.

I just don't see how Rick Campbell's job can be safe if they don't score a TD tonight, same old same old, I still don't like Burris, but this HC or wannabe HC is a much bigger cancer plaguing the Redblacks

I don't blame Campbell, I still think he is one of the best young coaches in the game. I think the Redblacks offence owes their impotence to a lack of quality receivers and runningbacks and an offensive coordinator who was past his best before date 5 years ago. The defence is relatively competitive. I don't know what Desjardins is thinking, but no way I would fire Campbell after this season. But Desjardins might, because I believe he may be a moron.

iso_55, on 18 Oct 2014 - 03:37 AM, said:

USABomberfan, on 17 Oct 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

Me personally, I wouldn't even offer him that if I'm a GM

Just wondering why won't you answer where you live in the US? I'm just curious. Everyone knows I live in Calgary as does 17. We won't come down in hordes trying to find you. 

North Carolina