Jon Cornish has strained ACL

gbill2004

@jonnycornish: Logs on Twitter. Learn I have a sprained ACL... OMG I wonder if I'll be okay!?!?! Goto @calstampeders, see tweet saying I'll be okay. Whew!

@jonnycornish: Okay, Spoke with my team trainer. No ACL strain. I thought that was wrong, it is what we thought, a minor MCL strain. #poorreporting

• 2 weeks later...

I get this funny feeling that for some reason isn't going away, it's about this week vs calgary, I dunno why but i honestly for real get the feeling that we will somehow pull off the win. However if Willy is hurt and doesn't play, no chance but i think if he does play, i see us winning for some reason. I dunno why either, logic says the stamps in a blow out but... just can't shake that feeling that an upset is about to happen. Maybe it's the fact that Calgary has nothing to play for and the Bombers should be quite motivated this week, I dunno, just a feeling. Haven't really had it in a while but i got it right now for some reason.

I'm probably wrong, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last but I just see a very motivated for some reason bomber team showing up this week... basically the bombers season is on the line this week, It really is, people can say what they want but the season is truly legit on the line this week, yeah its unlikely we make the playoffs, it's actually very unlikely but since we seem to have something to play for this week and Calgary really doesn't, I just get this feeling we beat them. 

Willy may not play. Brohm will have to play an entire game which will be a different situation for him than last week.

And I have no problem with that.

Over 200 yards in limited time, under any circumstances, is pretty decent.

This would be a pretty stiff test for Brohm, and I hope to see him in there and see how he does.

And I'd argue that under Brohm, we actually held onto the ball longer, keeping it out of the other team's hands.

It still boils down to execution and not giving the team points on turnovers…you know, like we did again last game.

In the blink of an eye there was a 14 point turnaround (at least 10) and we're not good enough to withstand those kind of mistakes.

We'll play the game and if we're at least prepared, we'll be in the game.

I get this funny feeling that for some reason isn't going away, it's about this week vs calgary, I dunno why but i honestly for real get the feeling that we will somehow pull off the win. However if Willy is hurt and doesn't play, no chance but i think if he does play, i see us winning for some reason. I dunno why either, logic says the stamps in a blow out but... just can't shake that feeling that an upset is about to happen. Maybe it's the fact that Calgary has nothing to play for and the Bombers should be quite motivated this week, I dunno, just a feeling. Haven't really had it in a while but i got it right now for some reason.

I'm probably wrong, wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last but I just see a very motivated for some reason bomber team showing up this week... basically the bombers season is on the line this week, It really is, people can say what they want but the season is truly legit on the line this week, yeah its unlikely we make the playoffs, it's actually very unlikely but since we seem to have something to play for this week and Calgary really doesn't, I just get this feeling we beat them.

Stop listening to that funny feeling, it's been wrong all year :)

And I'd argue that under Brohm, we actually held onto the ball longer, keeping it out of the other team's hands.

It still boils down to execution and not giving the team points on turnovers…you know, like we did again last game.

In the blink of an eye there was a 14 point turnaround (at least 10) and we're not good enough to withstand those kind of mistakes.

Am I the only one that saw the Stamps DB's passing around a joint in the second half???

Am I the only one that saw    the Stamps   DB's passing around a joint in the second half???

Based on this quote alone, I'm not entirely sure who's passing around the joint.

Am I the only one that saw    the Stamps   DB's passing around a joint in the second half???

Based on this quote alone, I'm not entirely sure who's passing around the joint.

I'm a bit selfish, I only pass from my right hand to my left, than back again.