RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

It was one of those games that actually makes me embarrassed to be a CFL fan, because it looked SO amateurish. Terrible football game from two truly awful teams...

Yes because 9-3 and defending Grey Cup Champs = "awful." How about 3-0 versus the Bombers with 2 wins at IGF? What does that make the Bombers?

Why are you bringing up the Bombers?

It was a poor football game on both sides, especially at QB. Accept it or go back to Riderfags in your Tito Sunshine jersey. .

Poor At QB?

Sunseri 20/32 260yds 2TDs 0ints 107 QB rating

awful = a team with Tino Sunseri at QB (the team that played Ham last week and the first half against Ott, before Ott **** their pants EPIC-LY).....awful also = Ottawa....

Sunseri showed very well in his 2nd game as a starter. If you deny that you just don't know football. Sorry

It was one of those games that actually makes me embarrassed to be a CFL fan, because it looked SO amateurish. Terrible football game from two truly awful teams...

Yes because 9-3 and defending Grey Cup Champs = "awful." How about 3-0 versus the Bombers with 2 wins at IGF? What does that make the Bombers?

It was a poor football game on both sides, especially at QB. Accept it or go back to Riderfags in your Tito Sunshine jersey. .

Poor At QB?

Did you watch the game or just read the stats ticker afterwards?

Its okay, I dont blame if you bailed out after the 1st quarter and washed the car instead. 

Tito Sunshine don't care. Tito Sunshine don't give a ****. 

Poor At QB?

Its okay, I dont blame if you bailed out after the 1st quarter and washed the car instead.

Tino struggled at the start but finished strong, better than the opposite. ;)

Don't forget that Getzlaf had two bad drops, Tino's numbers should've been even better.

People fly off at you, because you constantly flame people. Just cool it.

yeah somehow I don't think I'm going to be giving a **** what you think. 

Guy has been itching for a battle with me for a couple weeks, guess he didn't like the truth I laid out in the chat room a couple games ago and he didn't even bother to read what I had posted and thought he'd have a go at me, and he's welcome to try, but he better get his facts in order before he tries. 

Well perhaps he should calm down too. I'm sick of all these fights that get started on this forum. Annoying and just not necessary.

Door is over that way if you don't like it. Hey I see you're back in the thread after Ottawa lost the game too. How coincidental. Wonder what it is... 

Oh it has nothing to do with that. I'd be here if Ottawa won too.

which is why you were MIA until Dressler scored the long TD? And then disappeared again until it actually got to OT? Face it dude you were hiding when the Riders were losing, but now you try and pretend like you weren't, it's classic. Can't wait until a few more losses pile up and the lot of you disappear back to your own kind. 

You go to RF.com and it's Rider Fans bashing Bomber Fans and then you come here and it's Bomber Fans bashing Rider fans...........all seems well in the West.

Great rivalry. Hope the Bombers can eventually get to our level ;)

Jk, not really. ;)

it's better to cheer for a crappy team than cheer for the riders with the rest of the bandwagon jumpers. Enjoy being part of the douchiest fanbase that ever douched. 

Poor At QB?

Tino struggled at the start but finished strong, better than the opposite. ;)

Don't forget that Getzlaf had two bad drops, Tino's numbers should've been even better.

The QB would have had better numbers had the receiver caught the ball.

Wow. I have never seen that excuse before. Can I submit it to Ron Jaworski so he can cross reference it with the NFL archives? Maybe it's happened before.

Gimme a break. Tito Sunshine looked awful.

And Getzlaf had drops? You're joking. That never happens. After all, I thought Rod Pederson voted him for Most Outstanding Canadian. 

What's embarrasing is that Rider fans come over here and pretend that nobody actually saw that game that Sask. fans seem so proud to have won.

Think about that.

They think that was a hard earned victory over a very good team, not one that literally gave them the game…with a missed call or two thrown in.

Oh the crying that will ensue when the gods even out those hand me overs the Riders get.

Fraser, on 21 Sept 2014 - 4:21 PM, said:

Tino is a future hall of famer

The Hamilton Tiger Cats say NO

If Riders continue to scheme to get receivers wide open, offer good protection and sloppy tackling from opposition Sunseri will be just fine.

C'mon man!  Give the kid some credit for getting it done.

When he plays a real defense we will. But Ottawa??? They absolutely stink. 

Mr Dee, on 22 Sept 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

What's embarrasing is that Rider fans come over here and pretend that nobody actually saw that game that Sask. fans seem so proud to have won.

Think about that.

They think that was a hard earned victory over a very good team, not one that literally gave them the game…with a missed call or two thrown in.

Oh the crying that will ensue when the gods even out those hand me overs the Riders get.

Personally to be fair, when your starting QB is down and you get what is a pretty critical win, you can't blame them.  That I think we all understand.

I think what pissed people off including myself to attack the Rider fans was that clown who said Tino Sunseri is a future hall of famer.  That's utter bullsh*t and whoever said that obviously didn't see the game where he got murdered by Hamilton last week.

I mean look Justin Goltz won a game against the Riders last year, does that make him a hall of famer?  Tanner Marsh put up an epic comeback against BC and won last year, does that make him a hall of famer?

Point is bad QBs can win games sometimes in this league, just SOMEtimes.  I don't see anything out of Sunseri that makes me think he's got a future beyond being a backup in this league.  His arm is weak, and I'm talking Max Hall weak, and his decision making with pressure in his face is bad.  In this league, you're gonna get pressure in your face and you damn well had better know where to go with that ball.  He doesn't.

He's ok for a backup, but he will NEVER be a starter.  He is not even close to as good as Drew Willy, and anyone who thinks so knows nothing about football.

We can all debate the quality of the Rider effort this weekend but one thing isn't up for debate .. they found a way to win .. win ugly .. win pretty .. have a win gifted to them .. it boils down to the same thing .. two points in the standings ..

and this is true, but it's a win that you quietly take your two points and don't try and thump your chest over... yet here we see rider fans doing their chest thumping and boasting about how good sunseri looked. 

We can all debate the quality of the Rider effort this weekend but one thing isn't up for debate .. they found a way to win .. win ugly .. win pretty .. have a win gifted to them .. it boils down to the same thing .. two points in the standings ..

and this is true, but it's a win that you quietly take your two points and don't try and thump your chest over... yet here we see rider fans doing their chest thumping and boasting about how good sunseri looked. 

This is Saskatchewan today ...  ;)

Cantankerous-chihuahua.jpg

This is Sask after next week ...

what-bark-is-telling-you.jpg  small-chihuahua.jpg

You go to RF.com and it's Rider Fans bashing Bomber Fans and then you come here and it's Bomber Fans bashing Rider fans...........all seems well in the West.

Great rivalry. Hope the Bombers can eventually get to our level ;)

Jk, not really. ;)

it's better to cheer for a crappy team than cheer for the riders with the rest of the bandwagon jumpers. Enjoy being part of the douchiest fanbase that ever douched.
Every team had bandwagon jumpers, just look at your fluctuations in attendance this season.

And as far as that last sentence, well that says more about you than anything. Sorry not going down to that level. Cheers