RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

you saying it's unreasonable to think that an expansion team has depth issues?

No, it's unreasonable to excuse stupidity.

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

so you're not reading either? What I said was it was a passive call but I understood the logic. Where did I say whether I liked it or not? All I said was I understood the logic. 

And I disagree it was a 'logical' call. It was the cowards call and leads to exactly what we're seeing now.

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

so you're not reading either? What I said was it was a passive call but I understood the logic. Where did I say whether I liked it or not? All I said was I understood the logic. 

And I disagree it was a 'logical' call. It was the cowards call and leads to exactly what we're seeing now.

I didn't say it was a logical call either, I said I understood what he was going for. 

I didn't say it was a logical call either, I said I understood what he was going for. 

Why are you even defending it then? WTF is the matter with you?

missed block to the back and a roughing the kicker both missed on a touchdown play. stay competent, cfl officials lol

You beat me to it. The block to the back was bad enough, but the roughing the kicker non call defies belief. If the Riders win this game close I hope they have the decency to not pound their chests too much.

Don't worry. They're not going to win.

missed block to the back and a roughing the kicker both missed on a touchdown play. stay competent, cfl officials lol

You beat me to it. The block to the back was bad enough, but the roughing the kicker non call defies belief. If the Riders win this game close I hope they have the decency to not pound their chests too much.

Don't worry, they are going to pound their chests....

I never did, you came at me and I stand up for myself, the question is, why are you making a big deal of it? And you wonder why I treat some of you like idiots. 

Campbell outsmarted himself by pulling the chicken switch on play calls late in the game. Too conservative can be as bad as too risky. If I were a RB fan I'd be seriously ticked. Campbell really needed to grow a pair.

The big issue with the up the middle handoff before their field goal wasn't even playing conservative, it was playing THAT conservative. You can call a safe play and still give yourself a chance at the first down. Not even trying to get better position to punt at the very end was inexcusable though. Maher was kicking the ball far, gotta give him a chance to hit the endzone. Get another 9 yards and he's got a shot.

Don't worry, they are going to pound their chests....

Sadly, you're probably right.  Kudos to the Riders for clawing back and to Sunseri for playing mistake free football (Damn that was painful to type).  But that game shouldn't have gone to OT in the first place if Ottawa's secondary could defend at all along with the missed penalties on the Dressler TD.  Oh well.  Poor Redblacks.  

Ottawa had this game, saskatchewan had some help from the refs but still Ottawa needed one stop and that was on the convert. Get the convert stop and they win.

Yes, those pesky refs.

Ottawa pooched the dog in the second half and are full marks for the loss.

Well, l

I never did, you came at me and I stand up for myself, the question is, why are you making a big deal of it? And you wonder why I treat some of you like idiots. 

I don't wonder at all, you're an arrogant pretentious know-it-all, that's why your treat people like idiots. Well don't expect all us 'idiots' to bow to your superior BS. Have a nice night.