RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

Even Dunigan recognized that Dressler's been getting away with murder on returns...I say again: **** the Riders and **** their so-called fans...

lol

Matty has had a hate on for the Riders forever.

Don't you guys ever get tired of conspiracies?

So you're pleased with the officiating in the league?

Nope.  However, it doesn't constitute favouritism like some of you state.  There are crap calls on all sides but some people on this board only ever comment on the ones that go the way they don't like and ignore the others completely.

Like you're doing now, with the non RTK on the Dressler return?

Well, l

you saying it's unreasonable to think that an expansion team has depth issues?

No, it's unreasonable to excuse stupidity.

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

so you're not reading either? What I said was it was a passive call but I understood the logic. Where did I say whether I liked it or not? All I said was I understood the logic.

And I disagree it was a 'logical' call. It was the cowards call and leads to exactly what we're seeing now.

I didn't say it was a logical call either, I said I understood what he was going for.

Why are you even defending it then? WTF is the matter with you?

I never did, you came at me and I stand up for myself, the question is, why are you making a big deal of it? And you wonder why I treat some of you like idiots.

I don't wonder at all, you're an arrogant pretentious know-it-all, that's why your treat people like idiots. Well don't expect all us 'idiots' to bow to your superior BS. Have a nice night.

You flew off at me because you didn't read what I wrote and chose to interpret it wrong, I called you out on your idiotic behaviour. Don't be an idiot and I won't have to call you an idiot.

Well easy now 17. Szarka was a monster FB.. excellent blocker, very solid runner and very good hands.. He wasnt your run of the mill FB.. pretty sure we woulda gladly taken a player of his calibre..

but he was a run of the mill FB, but he was an adopted local so the mob hyped him up to be more than he was
I think you are letting your hate of the riders colour your opinion.. He was durable, hard to stop, soft hands and very effective... Agree to disagree i suppose..
How was that different from any number of fullbacks? At the time the position was different, there were lots of guys of that type around.
Pretty sure if you matches szarkas stat lines with all other FB during his career, hes near the top of the pack.. Unfortunately,.you cant measure his blocking or protection without watching a pile of rider videos and aint nobody got time fer dat..

He had some longevity, but the only reason he's still talked about is because he was a popular Rider and they love to over inflate the value of those types. Did you know Rider fans used to try and say he was just as good as Mike Sellers?

Yea i remember that.. And he was a smaller, less.powerful, less.slow, less capable version i suppose lol.. But thats a mighty high bar to set for comparison sake..

Fraser, on 21 Sept 2014 - 4:21 PM, said:

Tino is a future hall of famer

The Hamilton Tiger Cats say NO

Well he didn't throw any big interceptions near the end of the game so that's a plus.

insult to burris or insult to willy? Gotta love them backhanded slights..

Well he didn't throw any big interceptions near the end of the game so that's a plus.

insult to burris or insult to willy? Gotta love them backhanded slights..

Just a comment. Tino wasn't spectacular but young QBs who minimize mistakes are valuable.

Bad officiating is bad officiating if its a conspiracy its the worlds most inept because the incompetence and inconsistency is so obvious.

True.  Problem with some posters around here is they only see the bad officiating when they want to and turn a blind eye when they don't want to see it.

The only thing worse than incompetent boobery that costs teams a game with terrible non calls is when fans who receive those calls then proclaim that calls were missed both ways.

Bad officiating is bad officiating if its a conspiracy its the worlds most inept because the incompetence and inconsistency is so obvious.

True.  Problem with some posters around here is they only see the bad officiating when they want to and turn a blind eye when they don't want to see it.

The only thing worse than incompetent boobery that costs teams a game with terrible non calls is when fans who receive those calls then proclaim that calls were missed both ways.

Quick call the wahmbulance!

Well the league assisted Ottawa in giving the Riders a freebie win ....  I wouldn't be to excited as a Rider fan as they looked not good at all.   Outside of the lucky bounces and non calls Tino looked very mediocre for the most part of the game and that secondary is downright putrid.   Chick can only do so much in carrying that team.     

I just can't see them getting lucky twice in the play offs.

Well the league assisted Ottawa in giving the Riders a freebie win ....  I wouldn't be to excited as a Rider fan as they looked not good at all.   Outside of the lucky bounces and non calls Tino looked very mediocre for the most part of the game and that secondary is downright putrid.   Chick can only do so much in carrying that team.     

I just can't see them getting lucky twice in the play offs.

It's a conspiracy I tells ya! What brand of tinfoil do you use?

mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:

Plus ? ... maybe.  Hall of Famer ?  Hell ****ing NO.  If he can actually find a way to beat the scary good defenses of Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal, then we'll talk.

But that being said, this Rider win was handed to them by Hank Burris.  That old washed up man is 100% to blame for the Redblacks problems even more so than Rick Campbell.

Plus ? ... maybe.  Hall of Famer ?  Hell ****ing NO.  If he can actually find a way to beat the scary good defenses of Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal, then we'll talk.

But that being said, this Rider win was handed to them by Hank Burris.  That old washed up man is 100% to blame for the Redblacks problems even more so than Rick Campbell.

You know what they say about excuses right?

mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:

USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:44 PM, said:USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:44 PM, said:

mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:

Fraser, on 21 Sept 2014 - 4:21 PM, said:Fraser, on 21 Sept 2014 - 4:21 PM, said:

You know what they say about excuses right?

What excuses?  I clearly said Burris ****ing sucks and he does.  How is that an excuse for anything?  Redblacks deserved to lose this game thanks to their sh**ty QB.  What an overpaid Bum.  End of story.