RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

mfranc, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

USABomberfan, on 21 Sept 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:

Fraser, on 21 Sept 2014 - 4:21 PM, said:

Tino is a future hall of famer

The Hamilton Tiger Cats say NO

Well he didn't throw any big interceptions near the end of the game so that's a plus.

Plus ? ... maybe.  Hall of Famer ?  Hell ****ing NO.  If he can actually find a way to beat the scary good defenses of Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal, then we'll talk.

But that being said, this Rider win was handed to them by Hank Burris.  That old washed up man is 100% to blame for the Redblacks problems even more so than Rick Campbell.

You know what they say about excuses right?

Now would be a good time for you to go away…quietly.

Wambulance mfranc? LOL

Nothing will bring me greater pleasure than watching the Riders lose in the playoffs this year. Zilch. You're coming on here beaking off about your team beating one of the worst teams in CFL history and it took overtime to do it. Yes, your team got away with another touchdown return where 2 infractions occurred. Stop trying to passing it off as if its a magical balancing act. It was a screw up and a bad call. No tears, no crying, no waahmbulance or however you hip kids spell it. Your team is overrated and will crash hard. Facts.

Well the league assisted Ottawa in giving the Riders a freebie win ....  I wouldn't be to excited as a Rider fan as they looked not good at all.   Outside of the lucky bounces and non calls Tino looked very mediocre for the most part of the game and that secondary is downright putrid.   Chick can only do so much in carrying that team.     

I just can't see them getting lucky twice in the play offs.

It's a conspiracy I tells ya! What brand of tinfoil do you use?

truth telling kind.

Hank is such a dumb quarterback.

That INT in overtime was beyond belief. For a guy in the league for that long...yikes.

Yea when I saw that wobbly garbage pass I was in such disbelief... Then the riders pooch the FG and STILL manage to win... I cannot fathom how Ottawa lost that game..

Tino the Choker is gonna do it again

What did Tino do again? Lead a team to victory from behind? Right you are.

:)

You really are an obnoxious wolf in sheep's clothing.

Listen, what is obnoxious is calling a young quarterback in his second start a "choker."  That is extremely obnoxious.

Tino is a future hall of famer

The Hamilton Tiger Cats say NO

If Riders continue to scheme to get receivers wide open, offer good protection and sloppy tackling from opposition Sunseri will be just fine.

C'mon man!  Give the kid some credit for getting it done.

I don't really mind too much what our Rider friends here are saying, but they sure don't seem to understand how bad of a QB Hank Burris is.

Maybe it is looking at it through the blue glasses, but I still feel that old bum is more responsible for the Riders winning than Sunseri.

The Redblacks were playing so well through the first half due to Hank's scrambling and making good plays.  He is bound to make his mistakes as he always has.

Saskatchewan 9-3 in the standings. But are real close to 6-6… really.

Good thing that the league doesn't exist in this magical wonderland of what could be.

Look, the Riders are in tough with their last six games.  Winning yesterday was huge.

Wambulance mfranc? LOL

Nothing will bring me greater pleasure than watching the Riders lose in the playoffs this year. Zilch. You're coming on here beaking off about your team beating one of the worst teams in CFL history and it took overtime to do it. Yes, your team got away with another touchdown return where 2 infractions occurred. Stop trying to passing it off as if its a magical balancing act. It was a screw up and a bad call. No tears, no crying, no waahmbulance or however you hip kids spell it. Your team is overrated and will crash hard. Facts.

You really come off as a ranting lunatic.

Tino looks HORRIBLE

Tino looked great. Much better game against a good Ottawa defence.

He certainly didn't look GREAT. He played much better in the second half than in the first, but great? No. Good enough to beat a crappy team? Yes.

Ottawa may be crap but they played well in the first half.  Also, the Ottawa defence has been pretty decent.  They did a fine job of taking away the run and the young qb did what he had to do.  What's impressive is driving with the game on the line and avoiding mistakes (turnovers).