RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

Look at all the chest thumping going on after a win that should have them thanking their lucky stars... Tino Sunseri didn't look great, and neither did Burris. His accuracy was off all game but they made enough plays to get the lead and then he went and played like a rookie in the late game and OT. The Riders escaped that game because Ottawa crapped their pants plain and simple. If you want to crow about that one go right ahead but it just makes us laugh at you all the more. Take the 2 points and keep quiet. There is no reason to brag about anything in that game. One of the ugliest games ever. 

People fly off at you, because you constantly flame people. Just cool it.

yeah somehow I don't think I'm going to be giving a **** what you think. 

Guy has been itching for a battle with me for a couple weeks, guess he didn't like the truth I laid out in the chat room a couple games ago and he didn't even bother to read what I had posted and thought he'd have a go at me, and he's welcome to try, but he better get his facts in order before he tries. 

Guy has been itching for a battle with me for a couple weeks, guess he didn't like the truth I laid out in the chat room a couple games ago and he didn't even bother to read what I had posted and thought he'd have a go at me, and he's welcome to try, but he better get his facts in order before he tries. 

Well perhaps he should calm down too. I'm sick of all these fights that get started on this forum. Annoying and just not necessary.

Tino looks HORRIBLE

Tino looked great. Much better game against a good Ottawa defence.

He certainly didn't look GREAT. He played much better in the second half than in the first, but great? No. Good enough to beat a crappy team? Yes.
Ottawa has a very good defence, they held Edm to 10pts & BC to 7pts. Tino's final numbers were 20/32 for 260yards 2TDs Oints & a QB rating of 107.

Sorry Mike but those are very good numbers for a QB making his 2nd start.

Look at all the chest thumping going on after a win that should have them thanking their lucky stars... Tino Sunseri didn't look great, and neither did Burris. His accuracy was off all game but they made enough plays to get the lead and then he went and played like a rookie in the late game and OT. The Riders escaped that game because Ottawa crapped their pants plain and simple. If you want to crow about that one go right ahead but it just makes us laugh at you all the more. Take the 2 points and keep quiet. There is no reason to brag about anything in that game. One of the ugliest games ever.

It was a very exciting game, kinda like the 3 games we beat you guys in.

And I don't think anyone is bragging, just happy that it looks like the Riders will be in good shape QB wise until Durant gets back for the playoffs.

The best thing Sunseri did in the game was not turn the ball over. That was a typical Rider win from the first half of the season. Hang around, extend the game, and force the opponent into a mistake.

The offence scored 28 points.

Not too shabby.

The best thing Sunseri did in the game was not turn the ball over. That was a typical Rider win from the first half of the season. Hang around, extend the game, and force the opponent into a mistake.

Not too shabby.

And? Can you elaborate as to why that is relevant to what I said.

Not too shabby.

And? Can you elaborate as to why that is relevant to what I said.

Just agreeing with you and elaborating a bit.

Tino looked "great." Good lord. That's almost as bad as Drew Willy is "clutch."

Just goes to show how watered down the CFL product has become, especially at the QB position,  when people are pleased after performances like that Rider -- Ott debacle. 

If that was an away game you could say "meh, do whatcha gotta do to win on the road" but the fact your paying fans had to sit through that mistake filled OT gong show is embarrassing. 

How many defensive players did OTT lose in the final 5 minutes? It was ridiculous. 

Take your two points and thank your lucky stars.

At least Peyton vs Russell Wilson was on at the same time. 

It was a very exciting game, kinda like the 3 games we beat you guys in.

And I don't think anyone is bragging, just happy that it looks like the Riders will be in good shape QB wise until Durant gets back for the playoffs.

No not really, it was one mistake after another. The "tackling" on the Dressler td catch was embarassing. Burris looking like he just came into the league in OT was embarassing. Him underthrowing and over throwing receivers was embarassing. I get it, you're thrilled your team came back and won the game, but it was not a good game at all and they were fortunate that Ottawa started making so many mistakes. 

Well perhaps he should calm down too. I'm sick of all these fights that get started on this forum. Annoying and just not necessary.

Door is over that way if you don't like it. Hey I see you're back in the thread after Ottawa lost the game too. How coincidental. Wonder what it is... 

Door is over that way if you don't like it. Hey I see you're back in the thread after Ottawa lost the game too. How coincidental. Wonder what it is... 

Oh it has nothing to do with that. I'd be here if Ottawa won too.

It was one of those games that actually makes me embarrassed to be a CFL fan, because it looked SO amateurish. Terrible football game from two truly awful teams...

Yes because 9-3 and defending Grey Cup Champs = "awful."  How about 3-0 versus the Bombers with 2 wins at IGF?  What does that make the Bombers?

It was one of those games that actually makes me embarrassed to be a CFL fan, because it looked SO amateurish. Terrible football game from two truly awful teams...

Yes because 9-3 and defending Grey Cup Champs = "awful."  How about 3-0 versus the Bombers with 2 wins at IGF?  What does that make the Bombers?

Why are you bringing up the Bombers?  

It was a poor football game on both sides, especially at QB. Accept it or go back to Riderfags in your Tito Sunshine jersey. . 

It was a poor football game on both sides, especially at QB. Accept it or go back to Riderfags in your Tito Sunshine jersey. . 

I wish I had more likes to give this post....

Hang around and capitalize on the refs gifts.

RedBlacks got gifts too. They shoulda been called for no yards in OT when Ott punted it out of the end zone.

The fact that you are arguing about such esoteric rules not being called is a testament to how bad that game was. 

Ignore contact the kicker and non-stop holding --  cry about "no yards not being called when punting out of end zone after missed field goal."

Gawd the CFL is in dire straits. 

Yes because 9-3 and defending Grey Cup Champs = "awful." How about 3-0 versus the Bombers with 2 wins at IGF? What does that make the Bombers?