RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

you saying it's unreasonable to think that an expansion team has depth issues?

No, it's unreasonable to excuse stupidity.

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Oh so you're just being obtuse now with your insistence that only what you would call is the right call? 

You make a stop while up by 8 you win, you don't allow the 2 point convert you win, but they lost one of the few dbs that has been a bright spot and the shuffling happened in the secondary and suddenly it's a couple big plays, why act surprised?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

Play not to lose all you want. Still a crap call. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters eh?

so you're not reading either? What I said was it was a passive call but I understood the logic. Where did I say whether I liked it or not? All I said was I understood the logic.