RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

Tino the Choker is gonna do it again

Odd post. How can a guy choke when he hasn't even got to a level where he could essentially "choke"? He held the lead on us...

Don't get me wrong, he sucks thus far but he's not a choke artist... That's a glenn thing.

Also, still think elliott oughta be playing and not burris? :D

Love how they mention the 16 tackle game for Reggie Hunt against the Bombers.  Only problem was that Charles Roberts ran for almost 200 yards in that game and we won.  Most useless stat.

isn't it ridiculous that his biggest career achievement is being run all over by the Bombers? Ridiculous and they put Szarka in their plaza of honour... why? Because he was the fullback when the bandwagon started to fill up? Low low standards for that team I tell you what. 

Well easy now 17. Szarka was a monster FB.. excellent blocker, very solid runner and very good hands.. He wasnt your run of the mill FB.. pretty sure we woulda gladly taken a player of his calibre..

but he was a run of the mill FB, but he was an adopted local so the mob hyped him up to be more than he was

Well easy now 17. Szarka was a monster FB.. excellent blocker, very solid runner and very good hands.. He wasnt your run of the mill FB.. pretty sure we woulda gladly taken a player of his calibre..

but he was a run of the mill FB, but he was an adopted local so the mob hyped him up to be more than he was

I think you are letting your hate of the riders colour your opinion.. He was durable, hard to stop, soft hands and very effective... Agree to disagree i suppose..

I think you are letting your hate of the riders colour your opinion.. He was durable, hard to stop, soft hands and very effective... Agree to disagree i suppose..

How was that different from any number of fullbacks? At the time the position was different, there were lots of guys of that type around. 

How was that different from any number of fullbacks? At the time the position was different, there were lots of guys of that type around.
Pretty sure if you matches szarkas stat lines with all other FB during his career, hes near the top of the pack.. Unfortunately,.you cant measure his blocking or protection without watching a pile of rider videos and aint nobody got time fer dat..