RedBlacks @ Riders

Jacquie

missed block to the back and a roughing the kicker both missed on a touchdown play. stay competent, cfl officials lol

You beat me to it.  The block to the back was bad enough, but the roughing the kicker non call defies belief.  If the Riders win this game close I hope they have the decency to not pound their chests too much. 

missed block to the back and a roughing the kicker both missed on a touchdown play. stay competent, cfl officials lol

You beat me to it. The block to the back was bad enough, but the roughing the kicker non call defies belief. If the Riders win this game close I hope they have the decency to not pound their chests too much.

Don't worry. They're not going to win.

You beat me to it. The block to the back was bad enough, but the roughing the kicker non call defies belief. If the Riders win this game close I hope they have the decency to not pound their chests too much.

That's showing a lot of faith in a team that has crapped their pants a lot this season. 

That's showing a lot of faith in a team that has crapped their pants a lot this season. 

If the Riders have to depend on Tino's arm I'd say you're right Mike. But the lead isn't insurmountable and there's plenty of time for Frank Burris to show up.  :lol:

Say what you want about Ottawa, but Sunseri bought stock in Huggies.