Esks At Stamps LD Game Day Thread

iso_55

Surprised no one started a GDT for this game. Won't go into a great discussion on what has happened so far except to say Jon Cornish is just on a different level than any of the backs the Stamps have used this season... Easy to see why he was the MOP last season. Matt Nicholls looks okay but he just doesn't seem to be a guy that others on the Esks would follow. He has the Ricky Ray factor. Doesn't look like he is having any fun out there. He's capable but not inspiring at all.

If we made Messam and Anthony look good, I'm scared to think what Cornish could do to us.

200 yards again....

Bo Levi has great protection so much time to throw. He also has great accuracy and receivers who make those highlight catches.

Edmonton made the old Bombers mistakes... They went deep three plays in a row to Bowman and he made zero catches.

Calgary is the team to beat for sure. Doing this well with a real young qb... They will be good for a long period of time.

Esks have a tough defence but not very impressed with their offence.  Reminded me of the Bombers at times, struggling to get it going.  Nichols did not look as good as I thought he would, guess he will remain an EE backup for awhile longer.  Really looking forward to the Bombers next two contests with Edmonton as it will be a great indication of how far they have progressed.

Not much atmosphere or crowd participation in that game, can't compare to the BB/RR match-ups for fan passion.

I couldn't watch the game, was on the road but I listened to the radio broadcast, sounds to me like the Stamps pretty much exposed the Esks for a defense and not much more. Looks good on em. The stupid ******* barrel rolls every ******* sack is going to put a giant target on that team and I hope they wind up flaming out in the second half of the year. 

Just thought i'd point this out, The esks are 5-0 vs the east, they are 2-2 vs the west.. Much like the bombers, they are kind of a smoke and mirrors team too, not as good as some think but on the right track to be a good team in the future

Bombers record is no better though, 1-3 vs the west, 5-1 vs the east.

Every team has had 1 bye week already though, the bombers have not. 

Cornish is probably the worst player for our defense to have to face. He's a good combination of fast and powerful and that is going to be trouble. 

Hopefully they have the west wrapped up by that time comes, or at least by our second game against them.

The second one in in Calgary right? The Dinos could take the field in that one and thump the Bombers, just the way it goes out here.