Do you wear your Bomber gear to work on game day?

gbill2004

After nearly two years at a company with a strict shirt-and-tie policy, it was very freeing to go to a company with virtually no dress code. It's not a stretch to say that basically every day of the week, I wear something with a logo. Most is Bombers/Jets, but some Oilers, Hawks (Toews), Team Canada.....jerseys are game-day only. Other days a jersey-tee is okay, but jerseys ONLY come out on game day...

After nearly two years at a company with a strict shirt-and-tie policy, it was very freeing to go to a company with virtually no dress code. It's not a stretch to say that basically every day of the week, I wear something with a logo. Most is Bombers/Jets, but some Oilers, Hawks (Toews), Team Canada.....jerseys are game-day only. Other days a jersey-tee is okay, but jerseys ONLY come out on game day...

You forgot about your Batman tshirts, your Bazzinga (big bang theory) tshirt, Iron Man tshirts....

You forgot about your Batman tshirts, your Bazzinga (big bang theory) tshirt, Iron Man tshirts....
Losers. I did forget about my Blue Jays gear tho...

I wear my royal blue James Murphy and my wife weras her royal blue Rick House.  But we both work in professional environments in downtown Calgary so we can't wear them AT work, but only TO work.....and we throw them on at lunch, meet up, and stroll through downtown Calgary rocking the royals.