Do you wear your Bomber gear to work on game day?

gbill2004

After nearly two years at a company with a strict shirt-and-tie policy, it was very freeing to go to a company with virtually no dress code. It's not a stretch to say that basically every day of the week, I wear something with a logo. Most is Bombers/Jets, but some Oilers, Hawks (Toews), Team Canada.....jerseys are game-day only. Other days a jersey-tee is okay, but jerseys ONLY come out on game day...

You forgot about your Batman tshirts, your Bazzinga (big bang theory) tshirt, Iron Man tshirts....
Losers. I did forget about my Blue Jays gear tho...

:D

After nearly two years at a company with a strict shirt-and-tie policy, it was very freeing to go to a company with virtually no dress code. It's not a stretch to say that basically every day of the week, I wear something with a logo. Most is Bombers/Jets, but some Oilers, Hawks (Toews), Team Canada.....jerseys are game-day only. Other days a jersey-tee is okay, but jerseys ONLY come out on game day...

You forgot about your Batman tshirts, your Bazzinga (big bang theory) tshirt, Iron Man tshirts....
Losers. I did forget about my Blue Jays gear tho...

This coming from the guy who, at the end of chat tonight, said he's going to watch Spider-Man 2.