SJ Green to the Riders?

gbill2004

I'm not going to try and rank them in order, I'd rather try and provide tiers.

Tier 1

Stamps, SJ Green, Carter, Arceneaux, Owens

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

Taylor, Bowman, McDaniel, Denmark

Then you get into the next tier

Getzlaf, Durie, Grant, Ellingson, Smith, Fantuz, West

If Dressler, Inman and Matthews came back, I'd probably put them in tier 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

You can make an argument for Taj as a top 15 receiver, but I wouldn't say it's a compelling one.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

If Dressler, Inman and Matthews came back, I'd probably put them in tier 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

You can make an argument for Taj as a top 15 receiver, but I wouldn't say it's a compelling one.

Interesting opinion. I'd say that you're highly overrating Manny, Fuller & Taylor. Even Carter hasn't performed like a tier one receiver this year and IMO that's not just because they don't have a QB.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

Interesting opinion. I'd say that you're highly overrating Manny, Fuller & Taylor. Even Carter hasn't performed like a tier one receiver this year and IMO that's not just because they don't have a QB.

I wouldn't say I'm overrating Manny at all. He probably attacks the ball as a receiver better than anybody in the league and he's still managing to stay among the league leaders in yardage despite the fact that he's being matched up against by the DB1 in most games.

Fuller and Taylor are just complete receivers and while their track records aren't there, the talent level is. They fight for balls, they battle through contact and are an absolute handful to tackle in the open field. Good hands, good blocking skills.

Duron Carter is an absolute animal and in my opinion, he's the most talented receiver in the league. This will probably be his last year in the CFL. Reminds me a lot of Arceneaux before Arceneaux went to the NFL. If he had Ricky Ray throwing him the ball, he'd likely average over 100 yards a game. Too bad he has the Montreal circus instead.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

I wouldn't say I'm overrating Manny at all. He probably attacks the ball as a receiver better than anybody in the league and he's still managing to stay among the league leaders in yardage despite the fact that he's being matched up against by the DB1 in most games.

Fuller and Taylor are just complete receivers and while their track records aren't there, the talent level is. They fight for balls, they battle through contact and are an absolute handful to tackle in the open field. Good hands, good blocking skills.

Duron Carter is an absolute animal and in my opinion, he's the most talented receiver in the league. This will probably be his last year in the CFL. Reminds me a lot of Arceneaux before Arceneaux went to the NFL. If he had Ricky Ray throwing him the ball, he'd likely average over 100 yards a game. Too bad he has the Montreal circus instead.

Carter has played what 9 games and you think he is a top tier receiver.

Give me a break. Plus Stamps has had ever funky injury a receiver could ever have. He misses far more than he plays.

If your system is to be true. How the hell did the Riders win the Grey Cup with 4th tier receivers. Pure Bomber fan propaganda

Give me a break. Plus Stamps has had ever funky injury a receiver could ever have. He misses far more than he plays.

If your system is to be true. How the hell did the Riders win the Grey Cup with 4th tier receivers. Pure Bomber fan propaganda

Not that I really want to indulge you based on your first few posts, but since I have some time to kill ...

First, re: Carter - what does talent have to do with experience?

The Riders didn't have solely 4th tier receivers last year. They had an elite receiver and an elite running back, both taking pressure off guys like Getzlaf and Taj Smith. Above average receivers often end up looking like absolute studs when they're having attention drawn away from them.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

Well he did quite clearly say Dressler was a tier one, and some guy named Kory Sheets probably had a lot to do with it....

Doesn't matter whether the deal is happening or not. The Bombers are now playing with the big boys in the west and better be prepared to blow the load on the roster. The new revenue streams are on line and fans expect no less. The poverty card is no longer an option that can be played.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Moore, Price, Fuller

Tier 3

I'd drop down a tier for the red and bump up a tier for the Green.....    Stamps is more then done....     

Rod Pedersen is an idiot, period. Thank goodness for Irving...

Only an idiot Bomber fan would say something so juvenille.

Rod Pedersen is the voice of the Riders and a well respected

person in the community

None of which makes him any less of an idiot. 

Exactlly. Don't want to be considered an idiot then quit floating idiotic rumors every couple of months.

person in the community

Why exactly are you saying something stupid like this on a bomber forum? Go to your own team's forum to take pot shots at another team's fan base.

I'm not even a Bomber fan and I think this is in bad taste.

person in the community

Man I live in Regina and everyone I talk to out here says he is an idiot and would take Bob in a heart beat over Rod.

From what i have read about pederson, He's a big time homer and does tend to make stuff up lots...

I guess, if i had to compare him to someone, I'd say he reminds me of Eklund from hockeybuzz, Throws a lot of crap against the wall to see what sticks.. Sometimes, maybe 1 out of 20 rumours he spreads, comes true but for the most part, not really. 

Sweeeet.. Another troll found their way from under their bridge... Woot woot

Ignorance is bliss spudsy.

You realize I wasn't referring to you as you've been out from under the bridge for awhile now, right? ;) I keed I keed... It was for the rider prider throwing around insults in his first 3 posts on the board..