Week 9 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

Brink is slated to start for the als but there's a better chance we'll see crompton in the game at some point. The reason he didn't play the riders was because of Brink's impressive first half performance. How 4 points of offence is considered impressive i'm not exactly sure. 

No need to dress woods as stoudemire is mr versatility, he might be listed as a db and his primary role might be kick return/punt returns but.. he will be involved in the offence for sure, receiver or as a rb, he's more versatile than woods so no need to dress woods, no need to dress Romby because how many backup receivers do you need really

JFG,Carter and "stoudemire" is more than enough. 

No need to dress woods as stoudemire is mr versatility, he might be listed as a db and his primary role might be kick return/punt returns but.. he will be involved in the offence for sure, receiver or as a rb, he's more versatile than woods so no need to dress woods, no need to dress Romby because how many backup receivers do you need really

Thanks for filling me in on Stoudermire...  who knew.

Apparently, you didn't. 

Apparently, you didn't. 

You do realize that there are two returners on the field for each kick.

Nice to see Jarvis Jones finally back on the 46 man roster but it's a pity they've got him backing up the dime back.

It's tough keeping up with all the Joneses on this team...

Jarvis Jones (65) is not on the 46 yet.... the Joneses on the the current 44 are Kyle Jones (47) and Derek Jones (41)

Nice to see Jarvis Jones finally back on the 46 man roster but it's a pity they've got him backing up the dime back.

Jarvis Jones (65) is not on the 46 yet.... the Joneses on the the current 44 are Kyle Jones (47) and Derek Jones (41)

Don't be so sure...this is an "Etch" defence you know...

Don't be so sure...this is an "Etch" defence you know

the Bombers run defence would probably benefit from a 300lb dime back. Just make sure that Leggett is helping him over the top on every single pass play..

No, I think you're wrong about that.  Fact is Jarvis Jones will be playing both of these positions at the same time.  A smelly old fart told me so.  Sorry Grandpa.

I love a lot of things about Mike O'Shea but one thing in particular puzzles me.

I totally understand the purpose of "loyalty" to his players but it seems like his loyalty only goes so far. Aaron Woods wasn't lighting the world on fire, but he was getting the job done. Grigsby at worst has contributed greatly to a few of the team's losses and at best has be maddeningly inconsistent. Woods gets pulled a few times, most recently for a dynamic PR player who showed that at least for one game, he was an improvement. Grigsby on the other hand, keeps getting plodded out there when there are other options who at least deserve an opportunity. We don't know if Cotton or Bolton or anyone else will be better (even if one could argue that there has to be someone out there who can average more than 4.3 YPC, by far worst in the league among starters) but we also didn't know that Stoudemire would be better than Woods and that switch was made. And I'd argue that Woods wasn't costing this team when at times, Grigsby has.

So why be loyal to one guy and not the other. Both had backups that likely deserved a shot. And it's not even as if Grigsby "earned" this starting job out of camp either.

I could make a similar argument about trotting out the rotting corpse of Romby Bryant for so many weeks but at least that was due in part to injuries.