Edmonton vs Ottawa

Jpan85

Schultz, you are a complete moron. Out of all the QB's, when asked which one has shown the most promise, he picks LeFeveur. Seriously!?!?!! At least Matt and Milt chose BLM and Riley. But he chooses LeFeveur. I feel like I get dumber every time I hear him speak.

Marcel is going to give Dressler and/or Matthews whatever they want when they're cut.

No guarantee they go  back to the Riders. But I think the Riders only have enough money within the salary cap to sign one not both. If so, I'd take Dressler & let Sheets go  to  whoever he chooses. Maybe Winnipeg? 

Marcel is going to give Dressler and/or Matthews whatever they want when they're cut.

No guarantee they go back to the Riders. But I think the Riders only have enough money within the salary cap to sign one not both. If so, I'd take Dressler & let Sheets go to whoever he chooses. Maybe Winnipeg?

You know mathews was a bomber, right?

No guarantee they go  back to the Riders. But I think the Riders only have enough money within the salary cap to sign one not both. If so, I'd take Dressler & let Sheets go  to  whoever he chooses. Maybe Winnipeg? 

No worries, the Riders will happily ignore the salary cap than justify doing so.

No guarantee they go back to the Riders. But I think the Riders only have enough money within the salary cap to sign one not both. If so, I'd take Dressler & let Sheets go to whoever he chooses. Maybe Winnipeg?

You know mathews was a bomber, right?

Yeah, talkin' Dressler & Sheets though as both are in tough with their NFL teams...

Shouldn't be too difficult, especially if they don't return until after Labour Day.  They'll only get paid for the games they play, so the cap hit won't be too hard to absorb.  The tough decisions would come in the off-season.