GDT: Winnipeg @ Toronto

I'm also sticking by my prediction that Toronto beats BC badly this Sunday. The Leos suck on the road in out east, Ray has their D figured out, and there's no way a rustbucketty Lulay is going to do well coming into this situation, and if Glenn plays, he's gonna have a bad multi-interception game. Book it.

Interesting that Argos play at home both of their games during their short week, where we just played on the road for ours. The travel is exhausting on the players and it eliminates one practice day too. Teams on these short weeks should play both games at home IMO.

Not to mention Sask had to play two road games on their short week.... CFL favouring Tor over Wpg and Sask is nothing new

May not win another game this season. Book is out. Run on O. Blitz on D and you'll beat the Bombers every game. Going the wrong direction now.

Come on man, that's just stupid talk.  I mean hey, I don't think this team is Grey Cup ready or ready to win the west yet, but no wins out of the 10 games we got left?  I mean, we got the Montreal circus show coming to town next week, and we play Ottawa again as well, those smell like pretty good wins to me.  We got Hamilton again, and yeah I know they're not as bad as the 1-5 record they sit holding, but it's not like they're a juggernaut right now either.

If we finish the season with only 8 wins, fine, means this team's youth and inexperience caught up to them, but that's a hell of a lot better than we've seen mostly around here lately.  But this is not the 2013 Bombers, and I got more than enough reason to think O'Shea will pull more wins out before this season is over.

An exaggeration perhaps.  But I wouldnt be surprised if we finish below .500 on the season, watching the way the team is playing PLUS seeing how other teams have figured us out.  They are running at will and blitzing at will.  The officiating didnt help.  But every team has to deal with the same officials.

you don't think they can find 4 more wins on the schedule? 

Do i think they will win at least 4 more?  Yes.  Would I be shocked if they didnt?  No.

I'm also sticking by my prediction that Toronto beats BC badly this Sunday. The Leos suck on the road in out east, Ray has their D figured out, and there's no way a rustbucketty Lulay is going to do well coming into this situation, and if Glenn plays, he's gonna have a bad multi-interception game. Book it.

Interesting that Argos play at home both of their games during their short week, where we just played on the road for ours. The travel is exhausting on the players and it eliminates one practice day too. Teams on these short weeks should play both games at home IMO.

The Riders came here on a short week and kicked our ass. 

by 6 points and needed a pick 6 with less than 3 mins to beat us. It was the butt kicking of the century.

You must have been watching the Banjo Bowl from 2009 as I saw no ass-kicking going on last week. What I saw was a defense win the game for an offense that was getting its ass kicked.

I watched that game with a rider fan... the worst part was that he stopped gloating after a while...

Highlight of that game was the super hot redhead in the Sask jersey 

You must have been watching the Banjo Bowl from 2009 as I saw no ass-kicking going on last week. What I saw was a defense win the game for an offense that was getting its ass kicked.

Obviously our defense was awesome, but we were completely manhandled in the trenches. 

Obviously our defense was awesome, but we were completely manhandled in the trenches. 

And your point is? That on occasion even teams on a short week can win, especially seeing as they were the Cup champs last year and we were 3 and 15? Wow what a revelation.