Taj Smith out Thursday

Jpan85

Way to go Taj. How ******* hard is it to follow simple rules? 

This guy must be a real piece of …….

He's already thought to be an idiot, now he's going out of his way to prove it?

Talent…but do they really need that crap? 

Time to mahaul his ass out of town.

Wow that group of receivers just got a whole lot weaker... So of course we're going to piss this game away now. Everything falling in the Bombers favour, short week for the Riders, guys nicked up, best receiver out of the lineup, perfect conditions for the Bombers to lay an egg. God I hope that's just being beaten down by the last few years talking. 

Wow that group of receivers just got a whole lot weaker... So of course we're going to piss this game away now. Everything falling in the Bombers favour, short week for the Riders, guys nicked up, best receiver out of the lineup, perfect conditions for the Bombers to lay an egg. God I hope that's just being beaten down by the last few years talking.

I swear, every week there's a post like this and we end up with the W.. Let's hope the trend continues! *knocks on wood*

I swear, every week there's a post like this and we end up with the W.. Let's hope the trend continues! *knocks on wood*

And every week there's someone posting about how everyone isn't pissing rainbows.

That said, the one week I picked Bombers to win in the pick ems they lost.  So I now I pick them to lose out of stubbornness. 

And every week there's someone posting about how everyone isn't pissing rainbows.

That said, the one week I picked Bombers to win in the pick ems they lost. So I now I pick them to lose out of stubbornness.

I have this irrational fear of believing in this team for this reason

Wait for it............the report that Durant is out must be just around the corner

That said, the one week I picked Bombers to win in the pick ems they lost. So I now I pick them to lose out of stubbornness.

I have this irrational fear of believing in this team for this reason

The last few years have really messed up my head with regards to this team. I love this team they're playing so well and look completely different from years past... but I keep waiting for the **** to hit the fan because that's all we know lately. 

The last few years have really messed up my head with regards to this team. I love this team they're playing so well and look completely different from years past... but I keep waiting for the **** to hit the fan because that's all we know lately. 

I'm slowing gaining faith in them. I actually had some belief that they were going to score on the final drive last week. Winning our next game after the Edmonton debacle helped me a lot.

I'm slowing gaining faith in them. I actually had some belief that they were going to score on the final drive last week. Winning our next game after the Edmonton debacle helped me a lot.

I had faith last week. A co-worker texted me offering a bet (I already lost a bet to him in the Edmonton loss), with just under 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter when the bombers were down 26-20. I took his bet, even if I was a bit nervous on the last throw when it looked like he threw the ball straight up into the air.

Some losses will come at some point, but I say just enjoy the ride, there are way too many people on here who seem to expect or want the bombers to lose (not directed at you or any other individual, just a general observation, the chat room is probably the worst place, the vocal minority playing chicken little waiting for the sky to fall)

Just enjoy winning some games, cause we all know it's been a while. ***** when they hit a 5 game losing skid, but for now just enjoy the games.